Felix Jones officially on IR **merged**

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Undisputed;2431726 said:
Anybody else disappointed in Felix Jones this year?

I know the guy is still a rookie but you'd think that a first round pick wouldn't be so injury prone.

Sure, he leads the league in yards per carry but when you draft someone so high you expect a little bit more bang for your buck.

IMO, this guy is a huge huge disappointment. Only Tony Romo and Roy Williams(WR) have let us down more...

:(
Humor in the face of horror. Nicely done.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I'm disappointed, only because his addition would have made this offense tremendous if and when it starts clicking on all cylinders.

Hopefully, this will be our last significant injury of the season.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Look at it this way.

If he had been a major part of the offense, this would be really bad.

"You're welcome."
-- Jason Garrett

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Rampage;2431666 said:
I wish we drafted another rb with speed.

:starspin That's just what I was thinking in terms of speed. While Choice may be viewed as a strong runner, etc., we're going to lose a lot at the RB spot as far as speed goes though....damn.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ligament in the toe? does that hurt much? i know knee ligaments when torn hurt...n i tore the ligament in my ankle so has plax n i played through it..just felt it a lil time 2 time.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2431765 said:
Ligament in the toe? does that hurt much? i know knee ligaments when torn hurt...n i tore the ligament in my ankle so has plax n i played through it..just felt it a lil time 2 time.....

Sorry, but I refuse to believe you played football with a TORN ligament in your ankle. Strained or hyperextended ligament? MAYBE, but it's damn near impossible to even walk correctly with a torn ligament anywhere in your foot.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2431765 said:

The big toe is probably your most important body part for an athlete.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Ugh. That makes me sick to my stomach. I was fully expecting him to see some action this week. This came out of nowhere.

Jake0

Reaction score
Honestly don't think we even need him. Romo just needs to go Brady mode and throw 4 tds a game and let Barber milk the clock to end it. We have plenty of talent to pick up the slack for Felix, especially since we got RW11. With Austin out too though.. just a bit concerned about our kick returner.

Frozen700

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2431775 said:
Sorry, but I refuse to believe you played football with a TORN ligament in your ankle. Strained or hyperextended ligament? MAYBE, but it's damn near impossible to even walk correctly with a torn ligament anywhere in your foot.

Its not that bad as you think.....

Plaxico played through a torn ligament all season long last season...i tore mines playing football landing hard on my ankle..i was out for maybe 4-5 days....when i ran i didn't really feel it...until after...and sometimes when i woke up..but it wasn't anything that was so unbearable...i still feel it up to today

thats why i was wondering if the toe was that seriouse

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
:bang2: DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2:

Unfortunately that is football. I just hate it happened during his rehab. What was the deal, were they dropping dumbbells on his feet?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well this blows. I was really looking forward to Garrett giving him more plays.

We can still win without him. We have 2-3 more weapons than other teams that are winning.

Lets do it.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Now we go to the next big question, is this Felix Jones? Do we have another Cadillac Williams on our hands?

Let's face it, I remember hearing some of the doubters talk about this guy being able to take a pounding at the NFL level. He's not even a starting RB, and only got about five touches a game, and already has two major leg injuries.

As explosive as he was, I can't help but wonder if this guy is ever going to be a major contributor on this team.

It is now time to officially get Choice involved in this offense.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2431796 said:
Now we go to the next big question, is this Felix Jones? Do we have another Cadillac Williams on our hands?

Let's face it, I remember hearing some of the doubters talk about this guy being able to take a pounding at the NFL level. He's not even a starting RB, and only got about five touches a game, and already has two major leg injuries.

As explosive as he was, I can't help but wonder if this guy is ever going to be a major contributor on this team.

It is now time to officially get Choice involved in this offense.

The ankle injury could happen to any size RB.

The toe injury cant be because of playing at NFL level.

Time will tell.. not enough data.
End of line-------------