Female Cowboys Fans?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CL&F, please stop being the voice for San Antonio......you have so much fungus in your mouth from sucking on your foot, post after post.

You are a kid. You cannot go to bars and clubs. There are so many women here who love football, girls too. I go to sports bars, HS football games, college football games, and I walk around town and see all the women wearing football shirts.

One thing that has hurt San Antonio female fandome a little bit though is the fact that we have not had our own college or pro team to root for. Now the city has UTSA and IWU. One day soon, I hope we will have our own NFL team. Still, I know so many women passionate about HS ball all the way down to PeeWee ball. I know so many Horns, Aggies, Red Raider, Baylor, Texas State, A&M Kingsville, Houston, TCU, and Sooners female fans here in SA.

When I attended a few of the training camp practices here, there were lots of women and girls in the stands.......there for practice, not a game.

So please stop trying to be the voice of our entire city, when you are obviously oblivious to the facts.

Now, I will say this, when it comes to sports in SA, I am going to wager that the Spurs come before any and every football team when it comes to the ladies.......and that would make complete sense.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
juck;4652528 said:
Here in Pittsburgh I rarely meet a woman not into the Steelers hardcore. Fans here are religious.
Same here in Nawlins. All of my good friends are Aints fans. :rolleyes:

rkell87

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652581 said:
Why would I need to stat pad? I've already got 10,000 posts.

it's about quality not quantity man, you are doing the same thing R2A did a few years ago that earned him a spot on many ignore lists

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Hostile;4652695 said:
LaTunaNostra could hold her own with most guys on this forum.

What ever happened to her? Did she move on when Parcells left? I always had the sense that she was more a fan of Parcells than a fan of the Cowboys.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Haven't seen her in a while but CowboyPrincess is female. HoustonSucks hasn't been on in a long time but it seems like she was female too.

Reaction score
Biggems;4652880 said:
CL&F, please stop being the voice for San Antonio......you have so much fungus in your mouth from sucking on your foot, post after post.

You are a kid. You cannot go to bars and clubs. There are so many women here who love football, girls too. I go to sports bars, HS football games, college football games, and I walk around town and see all the women wearing football shirts.

One thing that has hurt San Antonio female fandome a little bit though is the fact that we have not had our own college or pro team to root for. Now the city has UTSA and IWU. One day soon, I hope we will have our own NFL team. Still, I know so many women passionate about HS ball all the way down to PeeWee ball. I know so many Horns, Aggies, Red Raider, Baylor, Texas State, A&M Kingsville, Houston, TCU, and Sooners female fans here in SA.

When I attended a few of the training camp practices here, there were lots of women and girls in the stands.......there for practice, not a game.

So please stop trying to be the voice of our entire city, when you are obviously oblivious to the facts.

Now, I will say this, when it comes to sports in SA, I am going to wager that the Spurs come before any and every football team when it comes to the ladies.......and that would make complete sense.

LOL you do not have to be going to clubs to see the women. That's ridiculous. Alot of women wear Cowboys jerseys because their husbands/boyfriends are hard core fans, but they're really not. That's the point I was trying to make.

fortdick

Reaction score
Hostile;4652552 said:
Kristen82
Kristi
Kristie
Boyzmamacita
Faerluna
Clove
cajuncocoa

I know I am missing about 2 dozen.

How could you forget the Princess of CBZ, Woodysgirl?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Biggems;4652880 said:

Thank you, toally agree.

CL&F, don't you have band practice or something? Females are big into football, and all sports here in SA. you need to get out of your room sometime, quit playing video games, and you will see how wrong you are.

As for 30, I disagree with you that this town is full of Mexican immigrants. Houston if full of them, far more so than SA.

And ladies, I fit a few of the criteria, single, with very big feet, big hands, and wear a Davy Crockett hat most of the time.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Hello, I am a female and a lurker around here. I get all my Cowboys news and information from you fine people and appreciate it. Thanks

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Gold Medal Vaults 56 Years Apart

w4nzL.gif

tumblr_m87wxuPUOY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

RS12

Reaction score
Amazing, everybody has big shoes on the internet.