Female Cowboys Fans?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4652631 said:
I don't know what part of Texas you're from but this state is the Mecca of football. Texas has EASILY the largest population of female football fans and football fans in general anywhere in the world, it's a lifestyle here.

At birth EVERY child is given a football...with a Cowobys logo...and a pair of boots, and a hat...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
phildominator;4652660 said:
Naw. All of us rich, good looking men with big shoes are married.

Sorry, ladies.

No we're not all married...just out of the age range....:laugh1:

Boys122

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4652626 said:
Doesnt seem we have any :( How about lets scratch the rich and good looking. Any single men with big shoes?

I have a size 13 shoe, but I'm married.

~I won't tell if you don't.~

Lonestar94

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4652916 said:
R2A > Cowboys&LakersFan

That's kind of disrespectful, don't you think? CB&LF may post some daft things but at least he keeps the board young and entertaining.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
cowboyspride1980;4652985 said:
niceee thats alot of female cowboys fans... now the bigger question is which one of u ladies are single? ;)
I'm married, and probably waaaaay too old for most of you!! :D

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652602 said:
Yes sir that's my city :)

Sure send me some money and I'll send you back the cap.

so, you are saying they just dont hand out free Davy Crockett caps? they should be free as it would be an advertisement for san antonio and kitschy culture.
Isn't there something else you can send me that is free, like mayor catto's photo or a fiesta texas map?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
rkell87;4652895 said:
it's about quality not quantity man, you are doing the same thing R2A did a few years ago that earned him a spot on many ignore lists
Exactly.

Instead of creating a bunch of pointless threads throughout the week just collect all of them and create a thread once per week with them in it. You can even give it a cute name.

"Cowboys&LakersFan Thread of Thoughts"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652925 said:
LOL you do not have to be going to clubs to see the women. That's ridiculous. Alot of women wear Cowboys jerseys because their husbands/boyfriends are hard core fans, but they're really not. That's the point I was trying to make.
Overgeneralizations and opinion-made-facts are not the best conversational tools, my friend. :wink2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ladies and gentlemen, please keep in mind that this is still CowboysZone.com. It remains a completely separate website from Match.com (for now). :p:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
DallasEast;4653433 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, please keep in mind that this is still CowboysZone.com. It remains a completely separate website from Match.com (for now). :p:
:laugh2: Yea, with all of the foot talk I'm surprised Rex Ryan hasn't logged on

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4653478 said:
:laugh2: Yea, with all of the foot talk I'm surprised Rex Ryan hasn't logged on

I bet he hasn't been able to see his feet in years.

:)