Field Goal Picture

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293622 said:
The refs beat us, not the Commanders.:cool:
Oh yeah, you really made me look like a fool, what was I thinking? 90% of your fellow fans agree with me on this one homer.

Ren

Reaction score
Extreme;2293693 said:
Oh yeah, you really made me look like a fool, what was I thinking? 90% of your fellow fans agree with me on this one homer.

don't lecture us on this when the cowboys never beat the skins, "the refs do"

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2293693 said:

Funny I never saw you until this win.

That's how things work, I guess.

And please don't come over here lecturing us. We don't HAVE to let you enjoy this on OUR board.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
for all u naysayers i have a digitally enhanced picture of the ball clearly missing. u dont get more clear then this. dallas was robbed. something needs to be done about this

http://i181.***BLOCKED***/albums/x40/LatinMind/kick.jpg

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2293633 said:
I kind of think the players and coaches would be complaining more about it if it really was wide.

Wade was ready to throw the flag, but it's not reviewable when it goes above the uprights.

I think it was good anyway. The camera angle just makes it look no good.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
LatinMind;2293731 said:
for all u naysayers i have a digitally enhanced picture of the ball clearly missing. u dont get more clear then this. dallas was robbed. something needs to be done about this

LOL:laugh2:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293727 said:
Funny I never saw you until this win.

That's how things work, I guess.

And please don't come over here lecturing us. We don't HAVE to let you enjoy this on OUR board.
I joined yesterday. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet this isn't YOUR board either.

It's a public forum, to be enjoyed by everyone. If you want homer Cowboy fans only, make that a requirement for joining. If not, **** and accept your loss like a man. You got beat, and I didn't come trolling and spewing trash. You're the only one that seems to have been offended. Get over yourself.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
LatinMind;2293731 said:

the NFL cannot ignore that and has to take those points from them :D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LatinMind;2293731 said:

:lmao: Thanks LM, I needed a good laugh after a game like this.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2293777 said:
:lmao: Thanks LM, I needed a good laugh after a game like this.

np. but seriously..commish needs to do the right thing thats the evidence

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2293763 said:
I joined yesterday. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet this isn't YOUR board either.

It's a public forum, to be enjoyed by everyone. If you want homer Cowboy fans only, make that a requirement for joining. If not, **** and accept your loss like a man. You got beat, and I didn't come trolling and spewing trash. You're the only one that seems to have been offended. Get over yourself.

It is a COWBOYS forum. You are spewing trash by telling us how we need to accept this, etc. I didn't lose so I don't have to accept anything "like a man." You really belong on ExtremeSkins where I would have been banned for acting the same way you have. Be happy that it has been relatively peaceful for you here as we don't get the same treatment from "your" forums. And by "your", I mean the forums that Commanders fans frequent. I don't mean "your" to mean the forum that you own. Is that clear enough for you? Are you smelling what I'm stepping in?

And, just for your knowledge, it doesn't have to be "enjoyed by everyone." It is not a right. Do you seriously not have enough anything better to do than to come over here rubbing things in. Do you expect many nice responses coming over here right after a loss? You get over YOURSELF.

Something tells me we wouldn't be hearing from you had the Commanders lost today.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2293736 said:
Wade was ready to throw the flag, but it's not reviewable when it goes above the uprights.

When they install sensors that from the top of the upright into the roof then it will never be in question.

On a side: This loss doesnt bother me at all. What bothers me is that as good as this team is.... at time it can be THAT bad.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
ths loss stinks, but its a loss in september. it means nothing. just like last yr proved a win before decemeber means nothing. unless u win the sb.

atleast dallas wont have to go undefeated and then lose the superbowl :)

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293807 said:
It is a COWBOYS forum. You are spewing trash by telling us how we need to accept this, etc. I didn't lose so I don't have to accept anything "like a man." You really belong on ExtremeSkins where I would have been banned for acting the same way you have. Be happy that it has been relatively peaceful for you here as we don't get the same treatment from "your" forums. And by "your", I mean the forums that Commanders fans frequent. I don't mean "your" to mean the forum that you own. Is that clear enough for you? Are you smelling what I'm stepping in?

And, just for your knowledge, it doesn't have to be "enjoyed by everyone." It is not a right. Do you seriously not have enough anything better to do than to come over here rubbing things in. Do you expect many nice responses coming over here right after a loss? You get over YOURSELF.

Something tells me we wouldn't be hearing from you had the Commanders lost today.
I will be here, because I have nowhere else to go. I was perma banned from ES 9 times, 9 different names, even using proxy servers they sniffed me out. But, I left an impact lol. They ban people for anything there. I got banned for calling out a mod for repeatedly abusing his power and breaking more rules than any member he was banning, go figure.

Again, you are irrelevant, and it shows it does bother you, because you let me get so deep under your skin when I never made an attempt to. So, get over yourself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;2293528 said:
it wasn't a miss though.
Oh, OK. I thought it was confirmed by Norm Hitzges that it was a miss. Maybe he was just giving his opinion.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
picture is useless -- it is not possible to see whether or not the kick was good when it crossed the crossbar from that angle.

those of you who think that picture tells you anything are totally misguided - that ball could be 10-15 feet past the goalpost at the time

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2293884 said:
picture is useless -- it is not possible to see whether or not the kick was good when it crossed the crossbar from that angle.

those of you who think that picture tells you anything are totally misguided - that ball could be 10-15 feet past the goalpost at the time

AbeBeta

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2293736 said:

that's a good analysis - the refs are right under the damn post - it is the only thing they are looking at. it likely hooked after crossing the crossbar

AbeBeta

Reaction score
LatinMind;2293892 said:

either you understand the angle or you don't.the picture from the front or back is useless. You need a side, or better, shot from underneath.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2293541 said:
It's amazing that you can get "owned all day" when you allow only one catch thrown more than 3 yards downfield.

C'mon Adam, TNew played like crap. He even admitted it.