I've never heard that one. Maybe it's regional?Saying “give him [name person] his flowers” should be a punchable offense.
Or anything with "ratchet", used as an adjective."It is what it is"
"I just can't"
Anything with "sus" as a word in it ...
This must live on forever, bro!Don't tase me Bro.
Frankly darling, I don't give a damn!Literally
Quite Frankly
Tell Me About It
Whatever (man I hate that one)
What!?
Add U to that list!U left out YOLO!


That's one of those words that seems like it was intended to catch on. Like they were forcing it into the lexicon.It's not even a word but 'FINNA'. 'I was finna to fix me somethin' to grub'.![]()
I hate when people use the word "violence" when someone doesn't do something violent.If someone is not polite, just say they're impolite. Saying they're doing "microaggressions" smacks of trying hard to sound sophisticated.
That too. That drives me nuts.I hate when people use the word "violence" when someone doesn't do something violent.
I hate it when they use it in terms of sports playing activities. "Playing violent" I personally do not find that very sportsmanlike. You are justifying something that should have no place in sports.I hate when people use the word "violence" when someone doesn't do something violent.
You know what I mean.“I could care less”
It is couldn’t!
