Film of how Lance struggled so badly in preseason, the 49ers were forced to trade him

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Has Lance even been given a chance? He sat behind Garoppolo then when he finally got the chance, he got hurt. SF went with Purdy and let Lance go because they already knew what they had in Purdy. Lance has not been allowed to show what he can do due to injuries and being a backup. I hope we can give him a chance or at the very least make him the 2nd QB if we are keeping Dak.
Lance hasn't gotten a chance after 3 years because he isn't good enough.

Kwyn

Reaction score
What is that assessment based upon if he hasn't been given a chance? Seems like a small sample to base that off of.
If you are the third or fourth best player on your team throughout practice and pre-season and games throughout your career, why should you be “given a chance”.

He’s *had* several chances and been a backup everywhere.

It’s like asking why the Broncos aren’t cutting Patrick Wilson to give Ben DiNucci a chance.

kskboys

Reaction score
If you are the third or fourth best player on your team throughout practice and pre-season and games throughout your career, why should you be “given a chance”.

He’s *had* several chances and been a backup everywhere.

It’s like asking why the Broncos aren’t cutting Patrick Wilson to give Ben DiNucci a chance.
Didn't he die in Aquaman?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Lance hasn't gotten a chance after 3 years because he isn't good enough.
What is that assessment based upon if he hasn't been given a chance? Seems like a small sample to base that off of.
Maybe the fact that he's been in the league for 3 years and he's still a 3rd stringer who can't beat out Cooper Rush or Sam Darnold to be a backup.

McMicah

Reaction score
Here’s what I see when I watch tape of Lance.

Pros:
- Very quick release
- High arm talent (short and deep)
- Not a diva
- Athletic as a runner

Cons:
- Difficulty processing the field
- Challenges with progressions
- Hesitation with anticipation throws

Guess what? All the things that are cons can improve with coaching, and Dak has the same cons 8 years in AND has worse arm talent with a slower release….

bewp7

Reaction score
should be “film of how dak struggle so bad in PLAYOFFS, cowboys and jerry were forced to give him $60,000,000 a year”

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Has Lance even been given a chance? He sat behind Garoppolo then when he finally got the chance, he got hurt. SF went with Purdy and let Lance go because they already knew what they had in Purdy. Lance has not been allowed to show what he can do due to injuries and being a backup. I hope we can give him a chance or at the very least make him the 2nd QB if we are keeping Dak.
With as much media as it it, you would’ve heard about him in practice By now. We were hearing about Romo at least years before he finally got his chance because he looked that good during the workweek in practice

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
With as much media as it it, you would’ve heard about him in practice By now. We were hearing about Romo at least years before he finally got his chance because he looked that good during the workweek in practice
True. So what did SF see to bet the farm on him then?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You assume I ignored. First mistake. Dak is still limited in reads unless you haven't been paying attention. You think Dak is the answer. If so, we are done here. That;s the definition of dumb. To think that he is the answer after 8+ years of the same thing.
man, now you run out and start the assumptions.

i didn't assume anything. i replied to your "logic" and reviewed the video over him and thought it was a great analysis.

as for dak, i have NEVER been a dak fan so you're wasting a pre-built bulletpoint.

the rest of your drivel...well, its drivel.

have a nice day.

Merlin

Reaction score
man, now you run out and start the assumptions.

i didn't assume anything. i replied to your "logic" and reviewed the video over him and thought it was a great analysis.

as for dak, i have NEVER been a dak fan so you're wasting a pre-built bulletpoint.

the rest of your drivel...well, its drivel.

have a nice day.
You seem to know about drivel. That's about it though. Enjoy your day as well.