Video: Film Room: Vikings D-Line had a disruptive night in Dallas

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The Vikings are the team with the arrow pointed "up" in the NFC North, in my opinion.
  • Emerging young quarterback.
  • Returning veteran running back. (though I still think the jury is out -- we'll see if he's still got it)
  • Proven defensive-minded head coach.
  • Solid front four with developing linebackers and secondary.
  • Good skill position additions outside of the numbers.
Lots of reasons to expect good things from the Vikings in the next two years.

reddyuta

Reaction score
They were going through the motions early on,everybody got beat.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Vikings are the team with the arrow pointed "up" in the NFC North, in my opinion.
  • Returning veteran running back. (though I still think the jury is out -- we'll see if he's still got it)

The defense has returned to the Vikings. But they may have been using much more stunts and blitzes than were the Cowboys?

That and the Cowboys only having the consistency of Frederick through Exhibition Season so far.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The defense has returned to the Vikings. But they may have been using much more stunts and blitzes than were the Cowboys?

That and the Cowboys only having the consistency of Frederick through Exhibition Season so far.

I agree. I think our guys literally just get out there and play backyard ball during the preseason.

dallasdave

Reaction score

I would still like to have that (old) RB if the price was right ! Just think of him behind the Dallas OL..... YOu would hear the cry Adrian so loud you would have to cover your ears. The only time you would hear Adrian louder is if you were watching Rocky ! :lmao2:

Stryker44

Reaction score
I think and laugh the texcants will regret passing up on Bridgewater, he's about to have a great year with AP coming back. Last year he had a very good rookie year and that was without AP.

Bridgewater is a joke. Always has been a joke. And always will be a joke.

RGIII light.

erod

Reaction score
Bridgewater is a joke. Always has been a joke. And always will be a joke.

RGIII light.

Wow, is that unbelievably wrong.

Bridgewater had a terrific rookie season, and an unbelievable college career. He absolutely looks the part. He's a pocket passer that can run, not a runner that might throw. He will be a good pro for a long, long time.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Teddy Bridgewater is what a good Franchise does with the draft. The 32nd pick in the NFL Draft for a young QB option that is showing signs of potential. Is he where he needs to be? No, but he's a QB who is showing that he is making strides. RGIII is an example of what you don't want out of your organization. Spend lots of capitol on a player who can not stay on the field and is working on getting his second HC fired. That's absolutely what you don't want as a Franchise.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wow, is that unbelievably wrong.

Bridgewater had a terrific rookie season, and an unbelievable college career. He absolutely looks the part. He's a pocket passer that can run, not a runner that might throw. He will be a good pro for a long, long time.

Total different personality and Bridgewater can read a defense.