Video: Film Room: Vikings D-Line had a disruptive night in Dallas

chicago JK

Reaction score
I like Minnesota's future as well.

I think Houston is going to be kicking themselves a long time for not moving up for Bridgewater. If I remember correctly Minnesota offered a fourth round pick to jump to 32 ahead of Houston. I am not sure if Houston would have picked Teddy if he fell but they should have gone and moved up for Bridgewater. They are stuck at nowhereville with their current QB and who knows when they will have a chance to find their next QB. it is an awful place to be at when you have pretty good talent but below average at the QB position. I really hope Dallas doesn't find them in the same position in a few years.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Best thing that happened to Bridgewater was the Vikes kept AD. This is going to help him develop a lot more as a QB by not forcing him to carry the entire weight of the offense. I think he is pretty good QB and think Minn is going to be a tough team this season

chagus

Reaction score
I like Minnesota's future as well.

I think Houston is going to be kicking themselves a long time for not moving up for Bridgewater. If I remember correctly Minnesota offered a fourth round pick to jump to 32 ahead of Houston. I am not sure if Houston would have picked Teddy if he fell but they should have gone and moved up for Bridgewater. They are stuck at nowhereville with their current QB and who knows when they will have a chance to find their next QB. it is an awful place to be at when you have pretty good talent but below average at the QB position. I really hope Dallas doesn't find them in the same position in a few years.

I really think dallas will draft a qb next year.

visionary

Reaction score
Best thing that happened to Bridgewater was the Vikes kept AD. This is going to help him develop a lot more as a QB by not forcing him to carry the entire weight of the offense. I think he is pretty good QB and think Minn is going to be a tough team this season

Keeping AD and having Norv as OC (IMO the best QB coach/OC in the NFL)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They were going through the motions early on,everybody got beat.

It's not that..

It takes a while to establish the run game sometimes.

Dallas saw they were cramming the box and then just ran zone with Mcfadden and scored off a playaction.

If teams want to sell out to stop our run game then there is a price to pay.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I really think dallas will draft a qb next year.

That may happen. Although, it is not like you draft one QB and you found your guy. Sometimes it takes years and multiple draft picks to find that guy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think and laugh the texcants will regret passing up on Bridgewater, he's about to have a great year with AP coming back. Last year he had a very good rookie year and that was without AP.

That will be the best thing for a young QB like Bridgewater. A very good running game. Well it goes for any QB. Look what it did for Romo last year coming off of back surgery.
But for a young QB, it is even better. Look what is does for Wilson in Seattle. Without Lynch, I doubt Wilson would have had the success he has had. And I liked Wilson as a QB from the start. He was much more ready to play than RG3 or Kap in SF, as Wilson didn't need to rely on his running all the time his first year.

I have the Vikings as my pick to with the NFC North. I think they will surprise many this year.

chagus

Reaction score
That may happen. Although, it is not like you draft one QB and you found your guy. Sometimes it takes years and multiple draft picks to find that guy.

Ok. Then i think they are going to start looking REALLY HARD to find that guy... next year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Is the picture in the tweet the one where Floyd had his entire head over the football? Alot of d-lines could be incredibly good if they are given that type of jump.

How did he do overall? The rue factor with Floyd was strong around here.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Leary is going to be tough to beat out. He's almost as good as the others.

Leary is going to be tough to beat out, but he's not almost as good as the others, if you mean Smith, Frederick or Martin.

I do think Leary is more than a fine guard, but I do think his game has certain limitations that La'el's doesn't.

Last edited:

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I agree that Minnesota future looks good. The biggest point for the Cowboys is that we really don't want Bernie playing too much. Hopefully Collins gets it together if a backup is needed for any length of time.

skinsscalper

Reaction score

Agreed. Those that whined about not trading AP to the Cowboys because Minnesota was "going to suck anyway" are going to look laughably stupid when it's all said and done.