Final Four thoughts

Fire407

Reaction score
The best thing about the first Super Bowl was at halftime there were two guys wearing jet packs that took off from outside the LA Coliseum and then they flew up and and inside and circled the crowd. Then they landed and shook hands at the 50 yard line. That was 1967, and you think by now we would all have jet packs. I'm thinking it's liability that kept it from developing.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I understand but it’s going to limit the supporting cast surrounding him.

If this front office couldn’t surround Romo with enough why do we think they will with Dak?

Salary cap is higher and Dak will hopefully take less money and at least we wont be paying a guy with a time bomb tied to him . Romos back was a grenade with the pin out ready to destroy our season at any moment .

TexasTriumph

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Saints play the Chiefs....just sick of the Patriots, however I am intrigued at the Saints playing the Pats
and Brees pulling off wins against Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. That would be one hell of
a resume.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
While I’m rooting for these new young guns to pull it off I suspect these 40 year old HOFamers will and be a Super Bowl to remember.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Salary cap is higher and Dak will hopefully take less money and at least we wont be paying a guy with a time bomb tied to him . Romos back was a grenade with the pin out ready to destroy our season at any moment .
The way Dak places his body in jeopardy like the flip against Seattle it’s just a matter of time before he gets hurt. Running style QB usually do and why they don’t often make a living very long in NFL.

I’d say if we don’t do it with Dak before we have to pay everyone we probably won’t. We’ve already seen what he is with talent around him.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I get it now. You don't really watch football. Because if you think the team that shut down New Orleans, who at the time was steam rolling teams, and who has never recovered since Dallas dismantled them. Or the team that dominated the Seahawks number one rushing attack and MVP level passer, is mediocre. Then you are not watching. There is nothing about my original post that is not accurate. A great team has come together, despite JJ and his meddling. And was clearly tired, as evidenced by it's most dominant element, it's defense, particularly run defense, being run over. Vander Esch had guys swimming through his arms, like they were water, after weeks of lights out play. He was clearly gassed. As was the whole team.
I GUESS ONE EXCUSE IS AS GOOD AS ANOTHER BUT THATS WHAT LOSING TEAM DO MAKE EXCUSES

Blackrain

Reaction score
The way Dak places his body in jeopardy like the flip against Seattle it’s just a matter of time before he gets hurt. Running style QB usually do and why they don’t often make a living very long in NFL.

I’d say if we don’t do it with Dak before we have to pay everyone we probably won’t. We’ve already seen what he is with talent around him.

You are sighting one instance in the critical point of a playoff game . Dak never runs unless its necessary to the point he has been criticized for taking sacks when he could have run .

Dak is not a running style QB . The Ravens QB is a running style QB , Romo was a pure pocket passer who did everything in his power not to run past the line of scrimmage and throw the ball .

Dak is a Football Player who can run or throw and has a great sense of risk vs reward . He knows when to do what and adds a dimension that D coordinators have to account for at all times .

Dak being a running style QB and risking injury will be the next exaggerated fallacy latched on to by the haters and spewed till our eyes bleed . Please don't feed the trolls LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You are sighting one instance in the critical point of a playoff game . Dak never runs unless its necessary to the point he has been criticized for taking sacks when he could have run .

Dak is not a running style QB . The Ravens QB is a running style QB , Romo was a pure pocket passer who did everything in his power not to run past the line of scrimmage and throw the ball .

Dak is a Football Player who can run or throw and has a great sense of risk vs reward . He knows when to do what and adds a dimension that D coordinators have to account for at all times .

Dak being a running style QB and risking injury will be the next exaggerated fallacy latched on to by the haters and spewed till our eyes bleed . Please don't feed the trolls LOL
Identifying fans who offer criticism and concerns of Daks passing abilities and effects thereof as haters is misguided and misrepresented.

Define what a hater is. This generation of fans use that word loosely. Otherwise it’s an attempt to divide and label fans who simply aren’t aligned with your beliefs.