Final Four thoughts

RD21

Reaction score
After watching todays games, & seeing who's playing in the Conference Championship Games...

Patriots @ Chiefs

Rams @ Saints

Couldn't help but immediately notice, all four teams have explosive offenses. All four teams are where they are, primarily (<---key word) because of their offensive prowess. Without looking up stats, I believe these are four highest scoring offenses in the league.

The old adage of defense wins championships, sure isn't going to apply this year.

Looking at them a little closer, you've got 2 aging veteran pocket passers, & 2 young stud mobile QB's. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out, who wins, & how.

I hope Jerry & Co. pay attention to what's going on here. This is precisely the direction the league has been trying to move.

While, our deficiencies on defense were exposed last night, we need a more potent offense to compete with the likes of these teams, & the similar teams that will be coming. The league is very copy cat. This formula is going to be replicated, or at minimum attempted to be replicated by plenty of others.

So... while trying to fill the weak spots on our defense this off season, please don't leave the status quo with our offense. We need some help there too, or we'll be sitting here watching other teams Championship weekend next year too.....

Thoughts..?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After watching todays games, & seeing who's playing in the Conference Championship Games...

Patriots @ Chiefs

Rams @ Saints

Couldn't help but immediately notice, all four teams have explosive offenses. All four teams are where they are, primarily (<---key word) because of their offensive prowess. Without looking up stats, I believe these are four highest scoring offenses in the league.

The old adage of defense wins championships, sure isn't going to apply this year.

Looking at them a little closer, you've got 2 aging veteran pocket passers, & 2 young stud mobile QB's. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out, who wins, & how.

I hope Jerry & Co. pay attention to what's going on here. This is precisely the direction the league has been trying to move.

While, our deficiencies on defense were exposed last night, we need a more potent offense to compete with the likes of these teams, & the similar teams that will be coming. The league is very copy cat. This formula is going to be replicated, or at minimum attempted to be replicated by plenty of others.

So... while trying to fill the weak spots on our defense this off season, please don't leave the status quo with our offense. We need some help there too, or we'll be sitting here watching other teams Championship weekend next year too.....

Thoughts..?
It’s not only prolific offenses but QB’s. 2 of the best this era and 2 of the best up an coming.

It’s no coincidence considering none of them have top defenses.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Patriots @ Chiefs

Rams @ Saints

Thoughts..?
Old guard VS New guard at QB

Should be a great day of football.

I think its gonna be NE V. NO

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak's contract is going to consume Cowboyszone this offseason.
I understand but it’s going to limit the supporting cast surrounding him.

If this front office couldn’t surround Romo with enough why do we think they will with Dak?

RD21

Reaction score
Who do see us dumping? I think we part ways with Beasley, Taco, Lee .... trade, cut whatever... let's move on.
I think those are safe bets. Add Irving to the mix, & possibly Lawrence, because of the contract he doesn't deserve, I mean will command.