Final nail in the coffin for Mo as a Cowboy?

plymkr

Reaction score
Keeping this cripple around is a waste of a roster spot. Let him waste a spot on another club. Just not reliable as a starter! I am not surprised he injured his shoulder tonight with all the holding he was doing!!
With all the holding he did I'm surprised he didn't injure his hand.

Let Mo go. Wasted money. Unless he signs for vet minimum or close to it then I hope they let him walk. He reminds me of Anthony Spencer. Kept giving Spencer one year deals to see if he could overcome his injury bug and he didn't and we just wasted cap money. Mo is more fragile than Romo at this point. After every play I see if he's on the ground grabbing something.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Doesn't matter how talented you are if you can't stay on the field.
With all the holding he did I'm surprised he didn't injure his hand.

Let Mo go. Wasted money. Unless he signs for vet minimum or close to it then I hope they let him walk. He reminds me of Anthony Spencer. Kept giving Spencer one year deals to see if he could overcome his injury bug and he didn't and we just wasted cap money. Mo is more fragile than Romo at this point. After every play I see if he's on the ground grabbing something.
lol. Worse, what player gets stronger as they age! He will always be injured and it will only get worse!

bark

Reaction score
It's time to put the Mo Claiborne era to bed.
In retrospect this has turned out to be one of the worst draft day decisions possible for the Cowboys.

We traded our 1 AND 2 to move for mo.
Here's a few players that went after Claiborne in the first round 2012.
Luke kuechley
Donatari Poe
Michael Brockets
Nick Perry
Quinton Coples
Bruce Irvin
Fletcher Cox
Whitney Merciless
Donte Hightower
Harrison Smith
There's your 1st round defensive players taken after Mo in the first.
Bobby Wagner was our target in the second.
Pair any of the 1st rounders with Wagner and this defense is markedly better than what we trotted out there last Sunday.

With that said remember it was Rob Ryan that pounded the table for corners in his idiotic Helter skelter defensive system.
He landed us Carr and Mo both man cover corners.
Then the very next year we bring in monte kiffin and his zone scheme.
Zone was never MO's forte and couple that with his injury history...... let's move on .......
Geez that was a painful walk down memory lane.