Finally a Measuring Stick

PUSHfold

Reaction score
He's not still playing the game is he? Well there ya go.
Not what you said but sure move the goal posts, you said basically "nobody playing or coaching was around from 23 years ago" and that's simply not true Garrett was there and is still here.

Verdict

Reaction score
Not what you said but sure move the goal posts, you said basically "nobody playing or coaching was around from 23 years ago" and that's simply not true Garrett was there and is still here.

Garrett isn't still playing football and he wasn't coaching football them either. Nice try.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it is more a measurement of offensive game planning than anything. Which offensive coaching scheme will we see?

Chess-and-Checkers.jpg

sbark

Reaction score
S.peyton is so good at motion to create mismatches
Skins caught our lb d.wilson on the speed te...and hit on it
S.peyton schemes to do that numerous times per game

Rayman70

Reaction score
Who is that back up QB they have? We always have a very hard time stopping a mobile QB. I am concerned about him and their trick type plays.
our D does not do well with those plays.
Paysom Hill

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bridewater is another QB on the roster...not sure in what order Hill and TB are in. Brees LOVES ripping us a new one...He will be deadly accurate as usual. The key will be affecting his accuracy in the pocket,keeping him IN THE POCKET...and containing the run game to a degree. WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK TO HAVE A CHANCE. Im not expecting much as far as a win goes...just want to see how we compete and fight...I want to see the character of these players and if the coaches can actually grow a pair.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Definitely can beat a contender with this defense! Still don't think Dak is playing well enough to consistently get these wins. He has to learn about throwing the ball away and recognizing blitz packages. He made some big plays and some good passes. Would have been nice to throw another bomb to Gallup on that 4th quarter drive where he overthrew him.

HungryLion

Reaction score
@Galian Beast

Remember the convo we had months ago about when was the last great win by the cowboys. Their last win against a “great team”. And we decided it was probably the Seahawks in 2014.

I think this one now qualifies man.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I am eat my crow. Even during the second half I didn't think they'd do it. Wow!