Finally a PFN draft I Love

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Other than the fact that this is pretty unrealistic in terms of where you're getting guys (Jamin Davis, especially), I like the players. But I don't really understand these quantity over quality approaches to the draft. You're basically drafting a bunch of guys knowing full well that most have no chance to see meaningful snaps.
Do you ever give anyone any credit? Man you know more then anyone on this board im suprised Jerry Jones hasnt hired you yet.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
My biggest issue with trade down mocks is that it's way unpredictable to be realistic.

In this draft, if a QB isnt there we probably wont have a dance partner
I wouldn't be so sure cause after the top 15 the drop off is pretty big, so a team might come up for a guy like Paye, Slater, Pitts or Farley. Might even see a team like Wash, NE or Chi come up to take Mac Jones if the big 4 are gone. I think we are going to really have some trade partners and it will really linger on if Philly passes on a QB. If that happens and Lance or Fields falls to us I think we definitely look to move down.

garyv

Reaction score
My personal favorite PFN Draft to date. Those who wanted a flashy name at #10 will be disappointed, but I’m excited by my haul, along with pet cats.

Trevon Moehrig - starting FS
S TCU
Nick Bolton - starting MLB, keeping Jaylin and LVE on the outside
LB Missouri
Daviyon Nixon - Instantly the best DT on our roster
DT Iowa
Rashad Weaver - developmental edge with the frame and size to be in rotation eventually
EDGE Pitt
Nico Collins - my hidden gem at WR from a team with no one to get him the ball...will replace Gallup next year....read up on him.
WR Michigan
Kelvin Joseph - after the top 3, I got 2 of my 3 favorite CBs back to back...upgrades for our scheme
CB Kentucky
Trill Williams
CB Syracuse
Marvin Wilson - a great run defender who also can bring some push
DT Florida State
Jamin Davis - special teams, developmental LB that may replace Smith next year
LB Kentucky
Robert Hainsey - With Martin the logical OT if anyone goes down, along with all the time spent on two young tackles, I felt another guard was more important, so ND’s best.
OG Notre Dame
John Bates - A big solid very good blocker to replace Bell cheaper....not fast, but good hands....same guy
TE Boise State
Tedarrell Slaton - no pass rush, but here’s your 6’5” 360 lb run stuffer for short yardage and goal line.
DT Florida

Jamin Davis is rated in late 3rd or 4th round

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
My biggest issue with trade down mocks is that it's way unpredictable to be realistic.

In this draft, if a QB isnt there we probably wont have a dance partner
You might but the value will be super low. Unless you're giving back a third or dropping to 25 you're not getting a second back and you're certainly not getting 25 and 33 unless Sewell is there which would be really dumb to trade out of.