Finely "I get the vibe a lot of Commanders veterans wont play this weekend"

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Last season and plus their loss against the Cardinals should be enough for Cowboys players not to go into this game taking the Commanders lightly. Verbally they are saying the right things about knowing how the Commanders might treat this as a playoff game. We'll see if that translates to them being prepared for the Commanders to come out attempting to win over the first couple of quarters.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Why would the players want a draft pick. Year to year many of them won’t stay on the team. Front office, yes. But players? They want to win.
I’m saying they as in front office. They have the power to sit guys to practically ensure they’re gonna lose

Carson

Reaction score
Last season and plus their loss against the Cardinals should be enough for Cowboys players not to go into this game taking the Commanders lightly. Verbally they are saying the right things about knowing how the Commanders might treat this as a playoff game. We'll see if that translates to them being prepared for the Commanders to come out attempting to win over the first couple of quarters.
That game last year was a snowball that turned into an avalanche.

Anger fumbles the punt and they get the ball on the 20

Turpin muffs a punt.

It was 13-6 at half.

Our second half drives were 3,1,-2,0,30,0, 6 and 13 yards

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
You comparing the 2017 8-8 non playoff Cowboys to our team this season :huh: You do know that Eagles team we played was the Number 1 seed in the NFC not the lowly Commanders trying to secure the second pick in the draft. That game was an exhibition.
Yet again…. Point lost on you :facepalm::huh::lmao2:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
We better be ready to play. I don’t think they are sitting many guys. I also think Rivera wants to go out with a big win.

It would smart for the them to sit guys with minor injuries, so they have a better chance of getting the 2nd pick.

foofighters

Reaction score
Commies are tanking for the number 2 pick. We might be resting starters by halftime. :muttley:
I mean, you don't want to lose a game but if they win, how many spots do the potentially drop? That's a bigger hit then beating their hated foe.

Carson

Reaction score
We better be ready to play. I don’t think they are sitting many guys. I also think Rivera wants to go out with a big win.

It would smart for the them to sit guys with minor injuries, so they have a better chance of getting the 2nd pick.
They are beyond stupid if they pass up on Williams/Maye/Daniels

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The only thing I’ll say is the eagles did exactly this one year and the cowboys barely limped out with a win
Have to play the game and dominate early enough to rest our starters if/when we can
This and as far as I remember there was a game not too long ago where the Washington third stringer QB gave us a good run for our money lol. Pretty embarrassing.

Not that I believe it will happen this time, as we know it's about the Division crown. But the Cowboys have a way to beat themselves even if (or especially when) the other team is rather bad.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
This and as far as I remember there was a game not too long ago where the Washington third stringer QB gave us a good run for our money lol. Pretty embarrassing.

Not that I believe it will happen this time, as we know it's about the Division crown. But the Cowboys have a way to beat themselves even if (or especially when) the other team is rather bad.
Colt Mccoy?

Plankton

Reaction score
According to weather.com, the weather should not be an issue. It's rain all day today. Tomorrow, at kickoff, 47 degrees and partly cloudy, 2% chance of rain.