Finely "I get the vibe a lot of Commanders veterans wont play this weekend"

JBS

Reaction score
We also might end up in a dogfight that could come down to the 4th quarter. You won’t be laughing if that happens. I just hope the team isn’t taking Washington as lightly as a lot of the fans are. It’s like some of you just started following the Cowboys. They haven’t beaten anyone convincingly since week 14. I don’t think this game will be as easy as some of you think. The last time I remember the Cowboys clinching the NFC East on the road was back in the 90s.
Probably bc we haven’t played anyone this crappy in weeks. Duh

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dallas needs to go in a stomp them early. Close game going into the 4th quarter? We're looking at playoffs on the road. Hopefully , I still think Philly loses also.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I don’t care whose they play our guys should go out and whip that *** regardless.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
If I were the GM I'd tell the HC to sit them all. Lets the backups play and show what they have. Start getting ready for next year and next HC.
This is the best way to tank the game productively. Treat it like a preseason game, evaluation.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington needs to lose. Would be idiotic and beyond dumb for them to win. They need that #2 pick. Now coaches and players might not care since most of them will be gone but owners better care.
Players don’t care. This is an audition for them. They’re at home and will come out trying to win. But I believe the Cowboys will be ready. But to think the players are going to tank is ridiculous.

Toro9

Reaction score
I don't see how vets would be happy with that, many probably have bonuses to earn. And the NFL won't be happy either if you make it THAT obvious you don't want to win. They'll play and they'll play hard
Remember Miami 5 or so years ago? It was obvious and it's why they have Tua, I think.

lkelly

Reaction score
I was told this is their Super Bowl.

Nobody plays vets in the Super Bowl.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
You talking about when Dallas put a 50 burger on Philly on the road when they sat Hurts and other starters? :huh: :rolleyes:
No
How about 2017
Nate Sudfield QB for Philly
Dallas struggled to get 6 points to win 6 - 0
With most of philly sitting
Obviously point lost with you that never just show up and assume you will win on any given Sunday -

RoboQB

Reaction score
This is essentially a home game for Dallas.
There are so many Cowboys fans here in
enemy territory.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I said in another thread being on the road, outdoors with potentially sloppy weather makes me nervous. We don’t play well in those conditions. We could be in a dogfight regardless of who plays.