Finely "I get the vibe a lot of Commanders veterans wont play this weekend"

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's ok for we fans to think that the Commodes will not be in top form as they are in great draft position - but our players better not. Earlier this season on the road the Arizona Cardinals beat us handily with Josh Dobbs as their backup quarterback.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington fans want the second pick. Washington management want the second pick.
Washington players want the second pick. Yes, they do. They know they need a top QB or WR.
And Jerry wants our playoff games played at AT&T stadium.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't see how vets would be happy with that, many probably have bonuses to earn. And the NFL won't be happy either if you make it THAT obvious you don't want to win. They'll play and they'll play hard
Yes.

They hate Dallas.

DStar22

Reaction score
take them seriously and win , and if it means winning by 60 points, hey that's a great way to enter the playoffs.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yup, would rather be 2 seed but why do we have to seal that up with a LAST game in Washington? Not exactly inspiring of hope.
Because we're a good team that sometimes can play very good. Not the other way around. But even with that, Dallas can beat any team at home that aren't the 49ers. We'd have to have luck and a few breaks to beat the 49ers in SF.

Flamma

Reaction score
We still gotta win to retain the #2 seed.
Yeah, this game actually worries me if Washington plays all out. Every media source is just discounting them. They already have Dallas with the 2nd seed as if it's a forgone conclusion. There's no better motivator than being disrespected. It will bring out the best, or worse in people.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No
How about 2017
Nate Sudfield QB for Philly
Dallas struggled to get 6 points to win 6 - 0
With most of philly sitting
Obviously point lost with you that never just show up and assume you will win on any given Sunday -
You comparing the 2017 8-8 non playoff Cowboys to our team this season :huh: You do know that Eagles team we played was the Number 1 seed in the NFC not the lowly Commanders trying to secure the second pick in the draft. That game was an exhibition.

vicjagger

Reaction score
That would be great news. Hopefully the Eagles see this and sit their starters at halftime. I have the Giants +3.
The Giants are underdogs at home to a team that has lost 4 of their last 5? They must suck.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys cannot let this chatter change their way of thinking. Regardless of who plays they have to take this game as seriously as any game on the schedule. Thinking this will be a bye week will land them another Arizona result.

Aven8

Reaction score
With Penix, Caleb, and others sitting there for the taking they would be fools to drop the #2 pick. Wash has wanted/needed this position for 20 years it seems. A real QB draft. Let’s just hope they pick the bad one!

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
If the NFL wants to do anything about potential tanking, they would set up a lottery system for the first round or maybe even the first few rounds. Top 5 in a weighted lottery. Worst team gets the most lotto balls, but as we know with the NBA, it's not a guarantee..

Creeper

Reaction score
With Penix, Caleb, and others sitting there for the taking they would be fools to drop the #2 pick. Wash has wanted/needed this position for 20 years it seems. A real QB draft. Let’s just hope they pick the bad one!
I would take Penix. I may regret it, but there is something about Caleb Williams that has me worried he will bust in the NFL. Penix is an accurate thrower and throws a great deep ball. The team that gets him just needs a couple of speedy WRs and they could be deadly on offense in a year or two.