Fire Kellen Moore

reddyuta

Reaction score
I was initially happy they brought him back and i gave him the benefit of the doubt for the style of offense he was running last season but this looks EXACTLY like the crap we did last year.where are all the screens?We have Cedee and 2 great RBs who can break a lot of tackles.where are the designed rollouts? I have completely lost faith in him.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
after 1 week? Come on, Man. This was not the normal off season. They put together a game plan based on what they thought they could do the best with the limited amount of live action they had. If the O doesn't get better and more diverse over the next month or so, then I will be with you. But got to give them a little slack.

reddyuta

Reaction score
after 1 week? Come on, Man. This was not the normal off season. They put together a game plan based on what they thought they could do the best with the limited amount of live action they had. If the O doesn't get better and more diverse over the next month or so, then I will be with you. But got to give them a little slack.

its not a overeaction,i expected a major change in how the offense will look this season but to my horror its is just a Garrett offense.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

We have 17 games with Kellen Moore calling plays so yea I think he isn't a very good OC.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was initially happy they brought him back and i gave him the benefit of the doubt for the style of offense he was running last season but this looks EXACTLY like the crap we did last year.where are all the screens?We have Cedee and 2 great RBs who can break a lot of tackles.where are the designed rollouts? I have completely lost faith in him.
As I predicted months ago say hello to our new Dak-Scapegoat down in Big D......
Kellen in long standing tradition here in Big D we devour coaches like candy not to face the reality of the constant problem we have on our offense.....Dak (Can only beat DOG teams) Prescott!!!
13278813.jpg

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
its not a overeaction,i expected a major change in how the offense will look this season but to my horror its is just a Garrett offense.

Maybe it wasn't a Garrett offense? I didn't watch all the Giants game but what I did see, their O seemed more creative then what we ran out there Sunday night. I get the feeling. I am just willing to give them a chance and some time. They also had a rookie RT making a debut with no Preseason, they had a LG coming back from injury going against maybe the best DL in the game... They prob thought the simpler the better and let's work on these plays so we can run them without flaw to help out.. didn't work out at all.. but the best plans go to waste sometimes. Anywho, I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As I predicted months ago say hello to our new Dak-Scapegoat down in Big D......
Kellen in long standing tradition here in Big D we devour coaches like candy not to face the reality of the constant problem we have on our offense.....Dak (Can only beat DOG teams) Prescott!!!
13278813.jpg
Did you see how it took Goff and the Rams to all game long run screens, counters and misdirection plays in order to get their playmakers open and move the ball downfield? Of course you did Pappy. Yet, here you are acting and sounding foolish once again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He better open this Offense up. Run the misdirection we did the first 3 games last year. Use some designed rollouts. Elliot is awesome on screens. What is wrong with this team. They literally looked like the same Offense without JG standing there clapping. I was shocked. In the second half I was expecting us to come out totally switched up..

stiletto

Reaction score
I gotta give it a couple more weeks. We looked like we were ready for Pre-season game 1 this past weekend and no way the Rams were losing their opening game in the new stadium. My mind may change very quickly but I have to see at least 2-3 more games.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see how it took Goff and the Rams to all game long run screens, counters and misdirection plays in order to get their playmakers open and move the ball downfield? Of course you did Pappy. Yet, here you are acting and sounding foolish once again.

The semi-doggy team (Falcons) coming up this Sunday and were at home so therefore your employer Prescott should do well.
Now repeat after me.....Dak is the greatest and can only whip on dog teams!!! woof woof....

P,S, If we were playing in Atlanta this Dog might put the bite on Prescott!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The smoke screen is that ANYONE looks good next to Garrett. This happened with Quincy Carter. Many of us were so elated just to see him gone we would have backed ANYONE!!!!

But this is put up or shut up time. If Moore doesn't improve on his scheme from yesterday he will get hammered on here. Already is. The issue, however, is that the Oline is in such shambles right now that its really hard to get the offense humming. And its not like we have these great tight ends that we can bring in to help block.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Wow -- he's barely got his cheat sheet wrinkled yet and we're already about to skin him alive?! I'd give him at least another few weeks to get his bearings, before throwing him to the wolves here at CZ. That's like slapping a baby in the face, while he's still learning how to walk . . . :eek: Easy does it, fellas!

Last edited:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Hold the press and back away from the ledge their buddy. It's one game and one game only. Let's give it a little more time.