1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Fire Kellen Moore

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by reddyuta, Sep 16, 2020.

1. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

12,683 Messages
    5,621 Likes Received
    initially he had people in motion last year, but slowly stopped doing that to create mismatches and allow Dak to read the defense...and same thing. no motion, no pre-snap adjustments. not sure what's going on with him.

fansince68 likes this.
  2. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

19,367 Messages
    18,539 Likes Received
    ok, 1 minute later, what do you think?

3. JWeekender

JWeekender Active Member

143 Messages
    225 Likes Received
    OMG people! What was the Dallas offense supposed to do when their starting TE and backup RT went down? No one should be surprised that they were forced into going conservative in the second half. Simple as that. Even then they took a couple of gambles in the second half that just didn't work out. If it wasn't for a bad ref call, we wouldn't have a bunch of fake Cowboys fans calling for Kellen Moore to get fired. Go figure.

Parcells4Life and blueblood70 like this.
  4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

12,919 Messages
    9,178 Likes Received
    ONE GAME let MM teach him some tricks.
    can we fire you>??

5. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

12,919 Messages
    9,178 Likes Received
    fist off you dont fire a coach after one game, secondly he wont be fired that i know but the play call dutys by game 6 will be taken and being done by MM if KM doesnt find a rhythm..

6. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

24,804 Messages
    42,476 Likes Received
    Either you take into consideration the team made a major change but the resulting changes haven't been made yet because of the circumstances or you don't.

Any teams going through changes were a little hamstrung this off season and it's going to take time.

And while you want to fire Kellen Moore, he didn't give up 150 yards rushing and 2 TD's and let them dominate TOP. Wasn't it McVay that ran the ball down the Cowboys' throats with a backup when they had Gurley?

The Cowboys did not expect that OL, a problem last season, to be fixed this quickly or for that offense to go right down the field on them to start the game. And they sure as hell didn't expect a TOP advantage like that.

7. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

17,072 Messages
    17,332 Likes Received
    Thank you.

8. PJTHEDOORS

17,072 Messages
    17,332 Likes Received
    Not a game plan. Garrett's offense.

9. PJTHEDOORS

17,072 Messages
    17,332 Likes Received
    Not me. I wanted him gone last year.

10. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

14,845 Messages
    8,950 Likes Received
    The offense was absolutely pathetic. From top to bottom. The plan, the play calling, the performance, it all sucked. Anybody suggesting otherwise is flat out wrong. The rams scored 20 pts, the Cowboys should win every game in which the defense holds the opponent to 20 pts. That didn't happen. That loss is on the offense. Period.

Vandyr and fivetwos like this.
  11. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

29,614 Messages
    19,297 Likes Received
    Is that why there are so many designed runs because Dak is a dual threat? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

You trolls really do come up with some inventively dumb things to say.

Cmac likes this.
  12. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

10,156 Messages
    7,093 Likes Received
    This! Just do something out of the ordinary from the last 10 years to show some kind of change to the DC.

unionjack8 likes this.
  13. Tommy

Tommy Well-Known Member

1,663 Messages
    2,132 Likes Received
    According to the Zone only a delusional homer couldn’t see that that is exactly what happened.

Maybe Garrett is still controlling KM somehow. I’ll wait for Zoners to tell me what’s going on.

Cmac and Parcells4Life like this.
  14. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,904 Messages
    14,200 Likes Received
    Garrett got all the blame for the offense even though he hasn’t called plays since 2012. Kind of funny that now Moore gets the blame since Garrett isn’t here anymore.

Anyone who watched the Gnats game could tell Garrett wasn’t calling the offense last year or for several years before that.

15. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

13,103 Messages
    13,788 Likes Received
    Agreed, I'd like to give Moore a bit more time.

16. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

10,471 Messages
    17,178 Likes Received
    That didn't take long for chicken little to arrive.
    [​IMG]

17. Froski

Froski Active Member

150 Messages
    192 Likes Received
    .......wow

18. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

3,340 Messages
    8,091 Likes Received
    To be quite blunt, Moore should have never been moved into a position like that in the first place. Like Garrett when he was first given the job, what were his qualifications?

This reeks of Jerry insisting that MM keep him there. I highly doubt he would have agreed to keep a green, unproven OC like that unless Jerry made him.

Cmac, 75boyz and GimmeTheBall! like this.
  19. MikeB80

MikeB80 Well-Known Member

4,701 Messages
    5,195 Likes Received
    They are not going to fire the guy they made the head coach accept as the coordinator and play caller.

20. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

27,496 Messages
    10,254 Likes Received
    After 1 week?
    Blimey, chesterfields!
    I'd say more like a year and one week.
    The Romo experiment lasted 12 years.
    The Garrett experiment lasted 7 years.
    The Dak experiment lasted 3 years. Now we are 2 years into the Kellen Moore experiment and I've had enough, matey!