Fire Kellen Moore

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
we should throwing so many screen passes to slow down the pass rush but Moore cannot even manage that,MM had perfected the short passing game in GB but we are not seeing that here.
No we aren't seeing it. Not so far.

We also can't repeat the offense we ran in 2016. The one that we went 13-3 with.

Garrett had to listen to all the critics about Dak only throwing short.

So he redid DAKs footwork and his reads and forced him to get deeper with his passes.

Dak took 60+ sacks one year as a result!

He has never been the same. 2019 may have produced 4800 yds for Dak but they were hollow yards not producing enough wins.

How do we get Dak back to being effective?

How do we get back to leading in games instead of aways having to have massive rallies in the 4th Qt to tie or win?

For one thing we have to quit playing to keep games close. We have to stop playing like we are owners of a top 3 defense.

We aren't.

The OC has to open up the offense and we have to score points.

We do not score!

We seem to want to play error free football in order to win.

It seems like the moon and stars have to all align in order to win.

It won't.

So somehow..before we make the biggest mistake in franchise history and hand over
$40mil to Dak after this year..

we better find out how to win with him at QB first.

Somewhere along the way..we seem to have lost the game plan.

plasticman

Reaction score
Fire him!

...Unless they beat the Falcons.

But then if they lose to the Seahawks.....

...FIRE HIM!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Wow, after just one game of the season? Tough room.........

Not that I imagine many of you would but just the same, and for the record I have not read through all of this thread but, I encourage all of you to go back and rewatch this game. Don't go back and rewatch it with an agenda. Don't go back trying to find proof that it wasn't Dak's fault or that it was Dak's fault but go back and actually watch the plays. Look at why they failed. I think you will find that the reason most of these plays failed was not because of design. The reason most of these plays failed was execution. That's not really on Moore. He's not the position Coach, nor is he the HC. He designs the came plans Offensively and he calls the plays. The plays were there and if executed, we probably are looking at an Offense that puts up between 35 and 40 points last Sunday.

I don't know if Moore is gonna work out in Dallas or not but if you want to fire him based on last weeks game, I think that's a big mistake.

JMO

75boyz

Reaction score
No we aren't seeing it. Not so far.

We also can't repeat the offense we ran in 2016. The one that we went 13-3 with.

Garrett had to listen to all the critics about Dak only throwing short.

So he redid DAKs footwork and his reads and forced him to get deeper with his passes.

Dak took 60+ sacks one year as a result!

He has never been the same. 2019 may have produced 4800 yds for Dak but they were hollow yards not producing enough wins.

How do we get Dak back to being effective?

How do we get back to leading in games instead of aways having to have massive rallies in the 4th Qt to tie or win?

For one thing we have to quit playing to keep games close. We have to stop playing like we are owners of a top 3 defense.

We aren't.

The OC has to open up the offense and we have to score points.

We do not score!

We seem to want to play error free football in order to win.

It seems like the moon and stars have to all align in order to win.

It won't.

So somehow..before we make the biggest mistake in franchise history and hand over
$40mil to Dak after this year..

we better find out how to win with him at QB first.

Somewhere along the way..we seem to have lost the game plan.

Excellent Post.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was initially happy they brought him back and i gave him the benefit of the doubt for the style of offense he was running last season but this looks EXACTLY like the crap we did last year.where are all the screens?We have Cedee and 2 great RBs who can break a lot of tackles.where are the designed rollouts? I have completely lost faith in him.
No fire you for posting such a stupid thread after 1 game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The guy's mentors are Linehan and Garrett.

He was Jerry's hedge bet and puppet in the making and I saw it from the word go.

McCarthy knew how to say the right things to get the job and admitted so.

Why would an offensive HC want some kid w little experience, and if he did, why is McCarthy the right coach?

Hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling Jerry blew it again.

visionary

Reaction score

He was Jerry's hedge bet and puppet in the making and I saw it from the word go.

Why would an offensive HC want some kid w little experience, and if he did, why is McCarthy the right coach?

If you’re trying to depress me, you’re doing a great job

75boyz

Reaction score

And just think "IF" (a huge IF, I know but it's happened before) IF Jerry wants to keep him instead of McCarthy and it's Garrett part II all over again.

Cmac

Reaction score
It took one week for Dak to throw a TD pass in training camp in his third year. You think this dude would succeed with a whole new change in offensive philosophy?

Dak can’t drop back and pass, particularly the 5-7 drop. This dude completely limits the OC.
when does the OC limit the QB.....just wondering, with the learning on the fly?

RS12

Reaction score
You obviously missed the part about Kellen being one of Jerry's boys.

quickccc

Reaction score
its not a overeaction,i expected a major change in how the offense will look this season but to my horror its is just a Garrett offense.

And a " Fire Kellen" call out is NOT an overreaction ?
And After just one single game ?

Especially for a guy that helped this offense become No.1 in NFL in total yards gained? ...
...2nd in Passing yds per game .
.. 6th in scoring per game ....
...3rd in 3rd down % ..
...5th in rushing ...

If anything, get a hold of yourself and hope HC McCarthy gets with him to make sheer adjustments that work on Kellen's flaws and fallible tendencies
to better himself. The foundation and core is there, he just needs some twinking up;

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I never understood the hype with Moore but it's only 1 game this season with a new HC. I'll give it some time.

Them

Reaction score
...Fire Moore?...ppppfftttt!...Not gonna happen this season whatsoever!...:facepalm:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I was initially happy they brought him back and i gave him the benefit of the doubt for the style of offense he was running last season but this looks EXACTLY like the crap we did last year.where are all the screens?We have Cedee and 2 great RBs who can break a lot of tackles.where are the designed rollouts? I have completely lost faith in him.

This clown Moore, as recently as 5 years ago, was signed to our practice squad.
Now he's a HC in waiting?????
:laugh: