Fire Kellen please

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah, keep McCarthy and let someone hire Kellen away. Mike needs to be the one calling the plays and having more ownership of this offense.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Kellen is NOT the problem. If anything he's done an excellent job considering he's hamstrung with a QB with a limited skill set. The problem with the offense is obvious and glaring. It's the QB.
I would welcome the chance to see Moore go coach somewhere else with a better QB and see him succeed....only to eliminate yet another excuse from the Dak apologists.

Cmac

Reaction score
If we're going with the Byron Leftwich theory......I have no problem calling Dak an OC killer.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some can’t see that Dak will get any OC fired. The playbook is so limited with Dak.
.....are you saying KMoore is holding back? Sweet Jesus. I wouldn't want to see what he is leaving on the tablet, just him and his personal items in the OC office.

Grevus

Reaction score
Kellen is NOT the problem. If anything he's done an excellent job considering he's hamstrung with a QB with a limited skill set. The problem with the offense is obvious and glaring. It's the

I have to disagree. I don't care for both at this point. Dak is limited but I've seen far worst win SBs. KM is more of an issue for me. The offense is usually very predictable. The constant run up the middle on 1st down and come back routes. Every once in a while you might see someting new.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Moore does not seem to adjust to the flow of the game. When Pollard went down, he should have tried to keep the run threat alive by giving Davis some carries. They played into the 49ers hands by passing almost exclusively and Zeke posed no threat to them at all.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Moore was 4-1 with Cooper Rush. And they were top tier on scripted plays. Give Moore a real QB and he’ll be more than fine to get the job done.
Moore was 4-1 with Dan Quinn's defense playing lights out at the time.

Cmac

Reaction score
He has no choice. His QB is handicapping him.
Byron Leftwich should have said that last week.....oops, that only works for Kellen Moore. Wow. I understand.

Don't tell me Tom is the GOAT. I know that. But he didn't play like the GOAT all season.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
If Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Jackson, or Herbert were on this team Kellen would be considered a genius. Unfortunately he has Dak. But sure it's the OCs fault that the ball was over thrown, under thrown, and intercepted twice...not to mention multiple missed reads with receivers wide open.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I have to disagree. I don't care for both at this point. Dak is limited but I've seen far worst win SBs. KM is more of an issue for me. The offense is usually very predictable. The constant run up the middle on 1st down and come back routes. Every once in a while you might see someting new.
They have consistently been one of the top scoring offenses in the league, including #4 this year and #1 in 2021. That is not a fluke. The idea that the OC gets no credit for that, especially given what he's dealing with at QB, is ridiculous. Kellen has been the single best thing to happen to Dak, tailoring the offense to his skills. But he can't throw the ball for him. Only in Dallas would the fan base say the OC is the problem when you have that kind of production. The problem is situational, and in this case that lies with the QB.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I felt all year like he just didn't have a good game plan against certain teams. Not having a game plan against the Commanders was inexcusable. They looked completely futile the entire game, and never tried anything different. Dan Quinn is constantly changing things up based on opponents and game situations.