Fire Kellen please

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
as a talent evaluator (Jones family up top) you look at this game and there’s no way you can defend your OC.

DQ is gonna get the hell out. MM is not gonna get fired (and shouldn’t) someone’s head has to roll. Dak isn’t going anywhere. best thing you can try and do is have a capable OC try and elevate and bring different things out from 4.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have said this for a few years…..Dak and Kellen mix together like oil and water. KM doesn’t have the experience to cater offenses to certain QB’s. He has limited knowledge in the NFL and just calls plays at a whim like me playing Madden. There is no rhyme or reason in his calling, just insert play A here(or B, C, etc) no matter the circumstances. Dak needs a Reid or Shanahan, not a boy wonder who hasn’t earned his stripes. I do realize that he might be limited by his QB but many of his calls are head scratchers.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Moore was 4-1 with Cooper Rush. And they were top tier on scripted plays. Give Moore a real QB and he’ll be more than fine to get the job done.

People will laugh......but give me Zach Wilson from the Jets. I know that kid can throw and make good decisions when given time. Jets O-line was garbage and about got him killed.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I have zero idea if it's mostly Dak or Moore, I suspect Dak but since we're stuck with Dak regardless I'd be willing to try another OC.

Why doesn't Mike McCarthy call plays? He was an offensive coordinator before. Is he too fat and lazy?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I have said this for a few years…..Dak and Kellen mix together like oil and water. KM doesn’t have the experience to cater offenses to certain QB’s. He has limited knowledge in the NFL and just calls plays at a whim like me playing Madden. There is no rhyme or reason in his calling, just insert play A here(or B, C, etc) no matter the circumstances. Dak needs a Reid or Shanahan, not a boy wonder who hasn’t earned his stripes. I do realize that he might be limited by his QB but many of his calls are head scratchers.
Or is that Prescott ad-libbing? :popcorn:

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak bashers defending KM like how Romo bashers defended JG. Too funny.

Both JG and KM are clowns for running pass plays out of empty set on 2nd and short. Especially in the redzone. They both suck.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I have zero idea if it's mostly Dak or Moore, I suspect Dak but since we're stuck with Dak regardless I'd be willing to try another OC.

Why doesn't Mike McCarthy call plays? He was an offensive coordinator before. Is he too fat and lazy?
I have never understood that either- wasn't MM suppose to be an offensive genius at one time? His offensive mind with one of the best QBs ever in GB. When I first heard they hired him, I assumed he'd be calling the offensive plays himself. I thought we were done with Moore back then.

Jayinem

Reaction score

Both JG and KM are clowns for running pass plays out of empty set on 2nd and short. Especially in the redzone. They both suck.
Maybe you just love the QBs too much because they're the famous name and the lead role of the movie. QBs get all the $ they should get the blame. I've never seen anyone complain about OCs except on this forum which does it constantly. How many OCs have Romo + Dak gone through? It's every one of their fault or is it Romo and Daks fault?

nobody

Reaction score

Both KM and Dak need to go. Neither will get it done when it matters. While KM called a questionable game, Dak choked hard for no reason. He had plenty of protection. Get rid of both of them.

Zman5

Reaction score
Both KM and Dak need to go. Neither will get it done when it matters. While KM called a questionable game, Dak choked hard for no reason. He had plenty of protection. Get rid of both of them.
Problem is we are married to Dak for few more years due to the contract.. We can get rid of KM now.

Zman5

Reaction score
Maybe you just love the QBs too much because they're the famous name and the lead role of the movie. QBs get all the $ they should get the blame. I've never seen anyone complain about OCs except on this forum which does it constantly. How many OCs have Romo + Dak gone through? It's every one of their fault or is it Romo and Daks fault?
Same offense since 2007 with same results with multiple QBs. JG also failed in N.Y. with another QB. It's time for a new offense.

nobody

Reaction score
Problem is we are married to Dak for few more years due to the contract.. We can get rid of KM now.

Yes, we're stuck with Dak, but not as a starter if we start looking for his replacement now in the draft and see who's available in free agency. Sure, he'd be the most expensive backup ever but he's mentally broke. I'm sick of his false promises to "get better"

Jayinem

Reaction score
Same offense since 2007 with same results with multiple QBs. JG also failed in N.Y. with another QB. It's time for a new offense.
I have no problem with replacing Moore at all. I just don't think there's any OC that will make Dak great. I could be wrong, maybe a Kyle Shanahan quality OC could but good look finding one.

Zman5

Reaction score
I have no problem with replacing Moore at all. I just don't think there's any OC that will make Dak great. I could be wrong, maybe a Kyle Shanahan quality OC could but good look finding one.
Hurts looked like crap until this year when they changed the offence and got better receivers.

Danny Dimes also looked like crap until this year. he had his best season with s new offense.

Bottom line is the current offense hasn't got it done since 2007. It's time for a change.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Here's a quote from 2004 right here on Cowboyszone, 18 years ago.

Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

This is the same bull**** we've been going through, but for longer than 18 years. You get rid of Dak, which I'm all for, then the next guy will come in for us to beat up. This has been happening for YEARS, yet no one cares about the only guy that's been on this team since the last time we won anything of importance. Same stuff next year, and the year after.

Cmac

Reaction score
What is KMoore's system or scheme? Somebody, please explain it to me. Same plays ran each week.

Commanders fired Scott Turner for running the same mess week in and week out......Jerry afraid to do that to KMoore. B Leftwich got canned, Chargers OC gone.....but KMoore safe. Unbelievable.