Fire Mike McCarthy

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I saw all I needed to see after the non-call PI on Lamb that was clear as far, followed by the PI call by the referees on the Dallas DB in the end-zone. I mean yeah, you may not be able to coach within this short time-frame, but you can surely show some fire when your guys are getting hose-jobbed. Jimmy Johnson would have thrown a gasket at that non-call.

I was suspect when he was hired. I was happy from the angle that this was the end of the Garrett culture and it meant Jerry doesn’t have the personal ties like he did with Garrett, so he can end the experiment easily. The fact he’s brought in Philbin and Nolan, two guys he has connections to is another sign.

He was they showed him hollering at the ref he is wearing a mask so claiming he is showing no emotion or going after the ref? But then so what the ref is not going to change the call. The crew covering the game talked of McCarthy temper

DenCWBY

Reaction score
People were so desperate to get rid of Garrett and rightfully so. Which is why there was so much enthusiasm around McCarthy. I was not a fan from day one.
When I heard about the tearful cryfest interview between both JJ and MM, my first thought was MM is desperate and has lost the edge and JJ just got sucked into another sad old story and coach wanting out of the house. Both are made for each other, but not to make pro football decisions in this day in time.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
might want to check our injury reports..its the same issues..add TOs happening at am alarming rate but Mm isnt the one fumbling.. im sure its addressed at practice and media film sessions..

you dont fire coach with all this 2020 nonsense made from the off season to the injury reports,,its just either going to get better or we will have nice draft pick for Mm to start improving the defense with,,

blaming the coaches are
asinine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at this point we are caught in an avalanche of mistakes and injuries' piling up..we dont have enough players or cap to just start benching people..smh ugh at emotional fans
i don't know why you replied to me with this since i didn't say anything about blaming the coaches. i simply said BB doesn't miss any one player but not even he isn't good enough to overcome all that he is missing.