Fireside Chat

kskboys

Reaction score
I have noticed a little difference here in how posters address each other and they seem a lot more concerned about keeping discussions out of the political arena than keeping posters from calling others stupid. There seems to be, at least to me, a tad more negative vibe here than at DC.com; however, I did not go to the News area where I heard it was a lot more like this.

This also has a lot more participants and I do believe some are not really happy with the recent influx of new members and it will take a little time for them to get used to this. But ya know, I saw some of this on the old DC.com with new posters and they did as well because quite a few would hang back before wading in and posting. It takes a little time to figure out how some posters are a little more abrupt than others but that is just their style and I've had "words" with several of them but that's OK. I was part of the old guard on the old site and I think at times we could be a little cliquish and that put some off.

I also recall some long running gun battles on DC.com and I believe I've seen some of those here and not knowing the history can make some seem a little harsh when in reality, they're just folks and folks can get moody. And let's be honest, sometimes it's fun and breaks the monotony to get into it with another poster or two.
Get into what? A sheep pen? I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shout out to Cap, Ksk, CC and Runny!
Love'em one and all but I ain't rollin' in the hay with them, especially in a group. And there are my allergies to consider, besides the usual hay and pollen, I am definitely allergic to getting in a pile of naked man in hay or any other crop.

ESisback

Reaction score
Love'em one and all but I ain't rollin' in the hay with them, especially in a group. And there are my allergies to consider, besides the usual hay and pollen, I am definitely allergic to getting in a pile of naked man in hay or any other crop.

Well....yeah....I'm allergic to excess body hair...

Xelda

Reaction score
This thread has gone into Trains, Planes and Automobiles' territory. The motel scene!
Steve Martin "Where's your other hand?"
John Candy "Between two pillows."
Steve Martin "THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!"

We need to discuss football, pronto! How about those Cowboys!!!!!
I hate when I catch myself screwing up the English language. My apologies. I just wanted to get everyone back on track.