Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kinda felt bad for the guy - he really wanted to be a Mod, I wanted to a least make him "Mod for a Day" ; )
That would have a great gesture, if we'd had any notice. No poster openly wanted that more than coogi.

I actually was asked by Quick one time and was flattered but had some reservations. I called the guy Quick gave me the number for and he never returned the call but I had already decided against it. I guess the guy took one look at my posts and thought 'what the hell'? Surprised he didn't give Quick a timeout.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kinda felt bad for the guy - he really wanted to be a Mod, I wanted to a least make him "Mod for a Day" ; )
Ooh, that should've been a thing! "Mod for a Day"...Winners could've been determined by "like" counts. Everyone woulda been so nice, right up until they won. No power to suspend, but deleting posts and such would be on the table. Holy crap, wars would've started!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if y'all know this but I am the holder of Coogi's "Best Post Ever" award.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It is interesting. The majority here are pretty decent, same as our old forum. But I forgot what it was like to be the new guy, there is a learning curve. There doesn't seem to be as much value in your post until you hit 10,000...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It is interesting. The majority here are pretty decent, same as our old forum. But I forgot what it was like to be the new guy, there is a learning curve. There doesn't seem to be as much value in your post until you hit 10,000...

Na it's just a bunch of new people all came here at the same time, so some the regulars here need time to get to know you all and vise versa, it could take a little while.
The gameday threads i think is a great place for that to happen, no Cowboy's games till next season sux, but there will be probowl thread today and a SB one next week.

Londonboy

Reaction score
There is a Captain43Crash here and that looks very suspicious and that would be just like him, signaling he has tracked us down. I know he pissed some off but I got a kick out of him and he took some abuse.
He was the most unifying force on the DC.com forum.
Even His fellow Giants fans thought he was a pillock.