Fireside Chat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember you guys had someone on your old board who typed/posted a letter to Romo when he became 2nd string. That was some letter :lmao::lmao2::lmao:, as much as it made me laugh it's not the kind of letter i would ever want to read again. Was that person a child posing as a adult, if so that would answer a lot about that letter.
I never saw the letter, but 927 (who doesn't seem to be here) got a lot of guff for it.

I really wish I'd seen it, because he was an intelligent poster, and even when he was going against the grain of the vast majority, he always made valid points.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I never saw the letter, but 927 (who doesn't seem to be here) got a lot of guff for it.

I really wish I'd seen it, because he was an intelligent poster, and even when he was going against the grain of the vast majority, he always made valid points.
The letter had the emotionalism of a 7 year old. The person must of had a minor breakdown of some sort. It's understandable but a letter like that in this place won't do well, maybe give them a heads up if/when they arrive.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The letter had the emotionalism of a 7 year old. The person must of had a minor breakdown of some sort. It's understandable but a letter like that in this place won't do well, maybe give them a heads up if/when they arrive.
I think he learned his lesson, but he can handle himself. This is all assuming we're talking about the same letter, and it sounds like we are. As I said though, I never read it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's missing? Remember daboys28? Daboyzruleperiod is under a different name, but I can't remember it. I've seen:
CC
Runny
Glimm
CapnB
G2(streetwise)
Diehardgreg
London
Juggy
Misty
QuickDraw
NYC
Ksk
Who else? Thought I saw Erod...

You guys remember Shockandroll?
She is still under Daboyzrule and has been here for quite some time. Something happened on the old site and she left and never came back. Can't imagine someone getting cross ways with her. Sweet lady....until she unloads the goat and the llama and now she has a bull dog, which she used on me shortly after arriving. I could be making this too easy for her. Erod and cowboyron came here about the same time she did.

Shocky was one of my favorite posters on the old site and one of the original members of the PJG.

I haven't seen Fansince75 but I did see Big_D and some are just joining and not coming here to have their own parade. Hell, never pass up the opportunity for your own parade.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Everyone else stays, so do I, I aint no sheep.........eh.........hang on.
Hell of a thing. Our Cross the Pond contingency, who all love football with a nono to touch it with their hands, can make it over and Muricans can't. Now we know why we never invaded the UK, too many wanted to stay home.

And bbic has been here for a while because these people actually like Ed Sheeran.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, looking back in retrospect (did that in my Cosell voice and nailed it, wanna hear it again?) we should have set up a thread for refugees to sign in and if their monikers changed, put it there. Could have been our reference thread and since we never really referenced anything at the old site, could be a brand new start.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya know, looking back in retrospect (did that in my Cosell voice and nailed it, wanna hear it again?) we should have set up a thread for refugees to sign in and if their monikers changed, put it there. Could have been our reference thread and since we never really referenced anything at the old site, could be a brand new start.
I assume you mean a more consolidated thread than the ones available?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang y'all, I hope no one brings up my posts or threads from the old site. I'd have to take my attorney off the paternity suits to defend me over here. My "Must Wins" alone would cost me a fortune.

That entire Romo thing was nuts! It was as if he was Jesus' little brother or had stolen a poster's woman. And that could erupt into a personal situation rapidly. I never got it. I didn't care enough about how a poster cared about one player to let that affect the relationship. Lover or Rooter, I could have cared less. I even tried to get along with the Dezzies, when not posting about him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I assume you mean a more consolidated thread than the ones available?
Yes, just one thread with only that info would have been handy. No posts, just old moniker, new moniker and credit card numbers. And it would help to have the balance and limits on the card but I don't want to be too obvious.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Who's missing? Remember daboys28? Daboyzruleperiod is under a different name, but I can't remember it. I've seen:
CC
Runny
Glimm
CapnB
G2(streetwise)
Diehardgreg
London
Juggy
Misty
QuickDraw
NYC
Ksk
Who else? Thought I saw Erod...

You guys remember Shockandroll?

Good to see you made it ES - haven't seen coogieguy yet.