Fireside Chat

kskboys

Reaction score
COACH!!!! Are you calling us nasty? After all the care, concern and "likes" we've given you! How could you? You're just being a sheet head.
That was a compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DABZ! Need help with this rascal ASAP!!!!!
Jeez, here I am attempting to defend the honor of American women being able to go toe to toe with British women in nastiness and this is the thanks I get? Londy had thrown down the gauntlet and being a gentleman, I thought it only proper than I pick it up.

Ya know I just loves my Murican women something fierce because........................and when we get behind closed doors, then she lets her hair hang down.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was a compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I've been trying to tell her. By golly, I fought their honor and right to be nasty. But just like when Mrs. CC was with me, once I dug the hole, a lot wiser just to cover myself up and hide than to try and dig my way out. Cuz wherever I came out, she was awaitin' for me.

Xelda

Reaction score
That's what I've been trying to tell her. By golly, I fought their honor and right to be nasty. But just like when Mrs. CC was with me, once I dug the hole, a lot wiser just to cover myself up and hide than to try and dig my way out. Cuz wherever I came out, she was awaitin' for me.
We'll be waiting too, Coach. Did she use a rolling pin or cast iron skillet?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Jeez, here I am attempting to defend the honor of American women being able to go toe to toe with British women in nastiness and this is the thanks I get? Londy had thrown down the gauntlet and being a gentleman, I thought it only proper than I pick it up.

Ya know I just loves my Murican women something fierce because........................and when we get behind closed doors, then she lets her hair hang down.
That's it.......if in doubt........... blame Londy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang! She was good!!!!!!

Don't go there, Runny! I doubt you want to find yourself in the dark recesses of Coach's mind.
LMAO, even I need mood alteration to go there. And I don't stay there long, too crowded.

My wife had all "the looks". The disapproving one, the one that made me feel I was a good man and the one that made me want to get her alone immediately. Ya know, Xelda, I have family and friends that keep after me to find someone else as I am still young enough to get disapproving looks but I tell them the search is not worth it. The odds of finding my best friend and lover in the same woman are not good but when I add that we could be content in each other's silence and not be concerned what the other was thinking, they know I struck gold there and not likely to happen again. Besides that, it would be completely unfair to make someone compete with a memory.

And to top it off and the reason "the looks" were so important is that she didn't just marry me, she raised me.

Xelda

Reaction score
Yeah, I wondered where you were and figured this was the best way to draw you out. Just can't resist, can you?
CapnB has been baited out of his den. We know your secret password now. Instead of saying your name three times, we just have to say "nasty". If you don't post, we get worried. If Chrispierce doesn't pop in, we figure he's been arrested. If Coach doesn't pop in, you'll see Otis pop up on milk cartons. Heaven help us if Runny stops posting. We'll have to pay someone up in the north east to run out and yell "How about them Cowboys!" and wait for a positive response.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
CapnB has been baited out of his den. We know your secret password now. Instead of saying your name three times, we just have to say "nasty". If you don't post, we get worried. If Chrispierce doesn't pop in, we figure he's been arrested. If Coach doesn't pop in, you'll see Otis pop up on milk cartons. Heaven help us if Runny stops posting. We'll have to pay someone up in the north east to run out and yell "How about them Cowboys!" and wait for a positive response.
I'll only respond to you, doll!