Fireside Chat

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Having a glass of Makers, wondering how bad this board will melt down mañana if we lose. Should I go get some popcorn, too? Any suggestions? I like Orville Redenbacker, but I nary consider myself a microwave popcorn enthusiast, and, thus, could be missing out on the primo stuff.

You know, the real questions of life :)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Having a glass of Makers, wondering how bad this board will melt down mañana if we lose. Should I go get some popcorn, too? Any suggestions? I like Orville Redenbacker, but I nary consider myself a microwave popcorn enthusiast, and, thus, could be missing out on the primo stuff.

You know, the real questions of life :)
Tell ya what pal, if we are losing and eventually lose I won't leave this forum. The main page will be like an apocalypse. Cars and storefronts robbed and on fire.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Tell ya what pal, if we are losing and eventually lose I won't leave this forum. The main page will be like an apocalypse. Cars and storefronts robbed and on fire.
Don't leave the forum, Street. I promise you, even on a down season, some of us can make this a fun place to hang out. I adore our team, I am tied to our team as much as any fan, and am depressed after a loss. Some posts and threads make me more sad... so you know what I do, I steer clear of the drama threads, and hang out with people that make me feel welcomed and have fun. We'll make the Fireside Chat a safe place, where none of that negativity pervades this thread. If it does, we can chase them out of here. And I say that with respect, as I know this is your guys' home. I just hate to see a really cool dude such as yourself contemplating leaving. I wont have it! And that's that! :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You rang?
I did! And I have a liter of booze and a 51 deck of cards! @kskboys

@Xelda has the other card. She and CC and Runny were doing a magic trick, but ES came in and ruined it, so now we're back to a 51 card deck... and a liter of booze! Let's rejoice! :) @ESisback has to drink the first 5 shots, tho :)

LB (LondonBoy) has the saw and magic box, waiting, rubbing his hands together!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did! And I have a liter of booze and a 51 deck of cards! @kskboys

@Xelda has the other card. She and CC and Runny were doing a magic trick, but ES came in and ruined it, so now we're back to a 51 card deck... and a liter of booze! Let's rejoice! :) @ESisback has to drink the first 5 shots, tho :)
ES didn't ruin the trick. It was supposed to end with the cards on fire and 4 people sucking spilled booze off the floor!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Don't leave the forum, Street. I promise you, even on a down season, some of us can make this a fun place to hang out. I adore our team, I am tied to our team as much as any fan, and am depressed after a loss. Some posts and threads make me more sad... so you know what I do, I steer clear of the drama threads, and hang out with people that make me feel welcomed and have fun. We'll make the Fireside Chat a safe place, where none of that negativity pervades this thread. If it does, we can chase them out of here. And I say that with respect, as I know this is your guys' home. I just hate to see a really cool dude such as yourself contemplating leaving. I wont have it! And that's that! :)
Oh I won't leave the whole forum, just the main one where every thread is a Jones, JG or Prescott pile on thread. It's gross for me that people are THAT negative and it affects them THAT much even though it's out of our control.
I'll never leave this thread :) Some real good people here. And fun!