Fireside Chat

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey guys, can I kick it?

Driving and texting is so bad.

What about those folks that text while crossing the crosswalk? Without even looking up... am I the only one who thinks that it’s insane?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey guys, can I kick it?

What about those folks that text while crossing the crosswalk? Without even looking up... am I the only one who thinks that it’s insane?
That actually doesn't really bother me. I have very good peripheral vision, and a glance can be quick and subtle enough that you don't even notice it. But the ones who get so engrossed in the phone that they don't even know where they are.....well, I'm not gonna say the world is better off without them....

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That actually doesn't really bother me. I have very good peripheral vision, and a glance can be quick and subtle enough that you don't even notice it. But the ones who get so engrossed in the phone that they don't even know where they are.....well, I'm not gonna say the world is better off without them....
My son has it ingrained to never take his phone out when we are out together. Lord help his phone privileges if he pulls out his phone when we are eating at fine dining like Olive Garden!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My son has it ingrained to never take his phone out when we are out together. Lord help his phone privileges if he pulls out his phone when we are eating at fine dining like Olive Garden!
Tell the waitress to treat him like family, and slap him upside the head!

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey guys, can I kick it?

They’re oblivious, and if you honk at them they looked annoyed!

ESisback

Reaction score
Run over them that'll learn um

Sounds good, but then someone would instigate litigation, followed by social media, which of course means manufactured outrage by clueless Facebookers, which leads to protesters outside the workplace, a drop in social status, and there goes your preferential treatment when ordering a 65$ pizza at Jerry World...

Xelda

Reaction score
So now we have the new plaque for the PJG waiting room, to replace the one that reads, "Sit down and shut up."
We never paid attention to that plaque anyway. Just like us trying to behave when riding with Coach as he says "sit down, shut up and hold on". That's when the windows are rolled down, our heads stuck out and we bark at passing cars. He said he can't take us anywhere. I don't know what his problem is.
They’re oblivious, and if you honk at them they looked annoyed!
I like it when they jump.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Sounds good, but then someone would instigate litigation, followed by social media, which of course means manufactured outrage by clueless Facebookers, which leads to protesters outside the workplace, a drop in social status, and there goes your preferential treatment when ordering a 65$ pizza at Jerry World...
I dont order pizza at Jerry World