Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, I used the scientific, generic, non-obscene version of the word and STILL got censored!
Agnes Flushbottom, DC.com censor did not make the trip over. I was really getting good at throwing curves at her.

Since that word was allowed on network TV, under the context in which you were using it, it should have been allowed. Had you been benched, their version of time out over here, I would have been fuming. But I would have silently fumed awaiting your return, I ain't got nowhere else to go.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
DallasCowboys.com Members Present:
DallasCowboys.com Members Absent:
  • Boutteman
  • Kal-El of Krypton
  • Oldschoolfan64
  • QB 09 2 81
  • BenGone
  • WeaponX
  • Tristar
  • GMO415
  • Relayer
  • Cowboyscrzygal
  • Futurdoc
  • Clydesmom
  • NateDizzle
  • Mrsouthpaw
  • Lordnate
  • DDDave
  • Shotty
  • Chrispierce
  • Coogiguy03
  • Jordanjssr
  • Ozdcfan
  • Cowboyfan927
  • OldSkoolCreed
  • Oakclifford22
  • Unclefruitbat72
  • Original fan since 1975
  • Rocknrollinhoneybadger
  • Sick of the read option
  • Signalman Chief
  • Five Superbowls
  • Robert Brewer
  • Bornafan1981
  • Impatientsd
  • BorderlineCrazy
  • Bosd
  • ArtClink
  • Emminator
  • TrojanHawk
  • Ironman366
  • Gdogg24
  • Trout31
  • Carter
  • Kevo
  • Trufan
  • Ajuarez
  • Natrlone
  • Silhouette
  • Stuckmojo
  • Ryanaustinh
  • BigSkyCowboy
  • Cowboyway6
  • Cummingswill22
  • DallasBoyz15
  • PowerDraw
  • Quincy88
  • Staubach Fan
  • 5 Lombardis
  • Dave.Nutz
  • Nubz-021
  • E22
  • C42
  • THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY
  • ICEBOWLER
  • UNCLE P
  • NAD
  • StarHart
  • IronGoose
  • Bluesilver68
  • Trueblue68
  • Whirlwin
  • Silvergrego
  • Boysteamusa
  • Bleedsblue&silver
  • LandrysHat
  • Skinny Post
  • CowboysRbest
  • AT&T4u&me
  • Dezrespected
  • TruBlueSince1982
  • Cali-c-boy19
  • Deathevokation
  • NDQ
  • Dr. T
  • SSC
  • Tksboys1
  • The Stick
  • Flocko
  • Daboys28
  • Fabio
  • Nader
  • 1Cowboysdude
  • Flamma
  • Phillyboijr
  • Nfljunky

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Update: added Grandpaw_G_Bundy (Captain-Crash), HeLovesKay (CavalierOsprey), Pro Stock (Goddellsux), MaynardB (RodeoJake), Bleedblue1111, Dylan88Wilson, Hadenough, Harpospoke, RonnieT24, Star-ving, SloMo_Joe, Jay94, Jsb357, Vulcan, Tcar, ChuckA1, Condoin125, Dstar22, Dliner, DaleMc, WhyJerry, Willia451, Portnoy1, Pantone282C, Bleedcowboyblu, TasteMyScythe, Tarheelcowboy, Techass, TexasBoys2288, Texasfootball21, TexasHillbilly, TwistedL0g1k, Hennessy_King, MyUnderAppreciatedQB, Cowboys_vs_The_World, and Buybuydandavis.

BTW: added a bunch more names to the absent list as well.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
You can view old cached pages from the DC.com if you search: "site:boards.dallascowboys.com" and then click the green arrow and click "Cached"
4yfaows.png

That's how I found this helpful list of name:
EQFqQjR.jpg

B2a6MnD.jpg

GLvgJnU.jpg

Here's the cached link to the "Just For Fun Prediction Game" thread I found the list above on: http://webcache.***BROKEN***/search...&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Agnes Flushbottom, DC.com censor did not make the trip over. I was really getting good at throwing curves at her.

Since that word was allowed on network TV, under the context in which you were using it, it should have been allowed. Had you been benched, their version of time out over here, I would have been fuming. But I would have silently fumed awaiting your return, I ain't got nowhere else to go.
Now you're quoting "An Officer And A Gentleman"!

You know, the censorship issue is comparable to network TV, in my mind. They show murder in 298 different ways, broadcast the blueprint for being an irresponsible, soulless jerk, but FLIP OUT over butt cracks and naughty words!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Update: added Grandpaw_G_Bundy (Captain-Crash), HeLovesKay (CavalierOsprey), Pro Stock (Goddellsux), MaynardB (RodeoJake), Bleedblue1111, Dylan88Wilson, Hadenough, Harpospoke, RonnieT24, Star-ving, SloMo_Joe, Jay94, Jsb357, Vulcan, Tcar, ChuckA1, Condoin125, Dstar22, Dliner, DaleMc, WhyJerry, Willia451, Portnoy1, Pantone282C, Bleedcowboyblu, TasteMyScythe, Tarheelcowboy, Techass, TexasBoys2288, Texasfootball21, TexasHillbilly, TwistedL0g1k, Hennessy_King, MyUnderAppreciatedQB, Cowboys_vs_The_World, and Buybuydandavis.

BTW: added a bunch more names to the absent list as well.
You couldn't do it alphabetically?
Any sign of Ammodog/PCPrincipal?