Recommended First cuts are out. Cowboys waive 5

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Per Michael Gelkhen @GelkhenNFL:

Cowboys must reduce from 90- to 85-man roster by Tuesday at 3 p.m. CT. They are waive-injuring CB Kyron Brown, FB Ryan Nall, TE Ian Bunting and WR Ty Fryfogle and waiving DL Austin Faoliu, people familiar with decisions said. Players told this morning. Next cut to 80 on Aug. 23.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So our free agent signings

Dante Fowler
James Washington
Ryan Nall [Released]
Anthony Barr [PUP]

Nall is gone, Washington may not make the 53. Knocked it out of the park.

Fowler looks good and Barr is an excellent player. So they likely nailed those two.
Will be happy with a contributor, when you throw darts you hope for the best.
You know we are not big spenders, lets hope for the best.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Per Michael Gelkhen @GelkhenNFL:

Cowboys must reduce from 90- to 85-man roster by Tuesday at 3 p.m. CT. They are waive-injuring CB Kyron Brown, FB Ryan Nall, TE Ian Bunting and WR Ty Fryfogle and waiving DL Austin Faoliu, people familiar with decisions said. Players told this morning. Next cut to 80 on Aug. 23.

We have no Fullback on the roster now ???

Motorola

Reaction score
I've been saying this on several WR threads.

Best for the Cowboys to go without a FB (bye-bye, Nalls) and use a TE like Jake Ferguson or OG Connor McGovern as a FB when needed in order to create an extra 53 man roster spot for KaVontae Turpin on Special Teams so there can be 1 extra spot available to carry 6 more WRs instead of 5 (CeeDee, Gallup, Noah, Tolbert, Fehoko and Vasher).
I would go with another offensive lineman.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I've been saying this on several WR threads.

Best for the Cowboys to go without a FB (bye-bye, Nalls) and use a TE like Jake Ferguson or OG Connor McGovern as a FB when needed in order to create an extra 53 man roster spot for KaVontae Turpin on Special Teams so there can be 1 extra spot available to carry 6 more WRs instead of 5 (CeeDee, Gallup, Noah, Tolbert, Fehoko and Vasher).
Nall didnt get on the field in camp too, did he ?

Motorola

Reaction score
oh-shut-up-angry.gif
I LOVE LUCY:):bow: