First Horse collar tackle penalty....

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Stop it 1fisher -- you know what :rolleyes: mean! But thanks for bringing :rolleyes: to my attention, I'll try to cut back on the use of :rolleyes:. :rolleyes:

Seriously though ...there's understandably a limit on the types of smiley face geared toward an appropriate comeback response from an opponent fan. Under the circumstances, I choose to use the most unitimidating smiley face gestures availableto accentuate points that would otherwise not provide the euphamistic touch to reduce harsh implications (flames).;)

You have a way with words PT.........TOO MANY OF THEM....just get to the point..... you don't have to try to come across as super educated for us to "get it"......... :D

silver

Reaction score
it was actually offseting penalties. which promts me to wonder what the yardage would be. i would imagine if the offensive player is running away you might aswell horsecollar him take the penalty and prevent him to score.

1fisher

Reaction score
silver said:
it was actually offseting penalties. which promts me to wonder what the yardage would be. i would imagine if the offensive player is running away you might aswell horsecollar him take the penalty and prevent him to score.

great sig pic, Silver.......Julius ran by # 85 before he could get out of his 3point stance... :laugh2:

silver

Reaction score
1fisher said:
great sig pic, Silver.......Julius ran by # 85 before he could get out of his 3point stance... :laugh2:

great game. julius was possesed. best game i've seen in decades. people were ripping their gambling tickets giving up with 2 minutes left.