Twitter: First practice of training camp Twitter thread

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Ok everyone, today is the day. The first practice of training camp.

Even with as frustrating as this off-season has been and as pissed as I have been at the front office. The start of training camp is still very exciting. I just love football and talking about football so much.

Let’s get it going

I always felt like Helman had a big issue with Broaddus. And Broaddus was just being himself. Glad to see Broaddus back, actually. He may not be a great scout, but he's pretty entertaining.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
We know why Michael Gallup and Damone Clark are out, I was just wondering why Dontario Drummond, Aaron Hansford, and Quandre Mosely are on PUP.

One player I was interested in following in camp was Hansford at linebacker so hopefully he comes back soon.

That's an interesting list of UDFA players on the PUP list. Does this mean the team can hold onto them without letting them hit the market?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm kind of hoping Cox beats out LVE. If not at the start of the season, then at some point during the season.

People are down on LVE. Really, it's up to him. The way I see it, LVE is a little intimidated by Parsons. And trying to live up to Parsons' talent. LVE just needs to focus on being LVE. If he can do that, he could really turn it around and have a pro bowl season. People will laugh at that. But he's capable.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
People are down on LVE. Really, it's up to him. The way I see it, LVE is a little intimidated by Parsons. And trying to live up to Parsons' talent. LVE just needs to focus on being LVE. If he can do that, he could really turn it around and have a pro bowl season. People will laugh at that. But he's capable.

I felt his play improved as the season wore on last season and was able to play the full season.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive.

Eventually, this'll just be part of the uniforms in the NFL.

The shiny helmets are a great marketing canvas, but they're not ideal for player safety, which should be first.

I'm not sure how much they help, but if they help it all it's worth it.