Twitter: First practice of training camp Twitter thread

Reaction score
I remember Mark Kelso playing with one.

Mark_Kelso%27s_special_helmet_%283813492425%29.jpg
I guess the HOF has trouble discerning what's to the left or to the right. LOL

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tyler looks awfully thin to be a O-Lineman.

He has trimmed down considerably. When drafted he looked like he still had some baby fat. I don’t mean that in a mean way. Just some people that’s their body type.

now he looks much different though.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he's up there quite a bit though. I would say late 50s, early 60s right?

Not like he's 45 anymore.

But, check this out. While I'm talking to you, I was googling for how old Broaddus actually was, because I never thought about it (although I agree he's aged quite a bit in a few years), and there's a player at LSU, named Bryan Broaddus. He's a 6'3'' 232 pound center, hometown Dallas.

I'm thinking that's prolly his son, yes?

Is he any good?

Somehow old web pages for players come up in searches.

If you look at the actual LSU roster, there is not a Bryan Broaddus on the team and #55 is another name.

I think that page his from when he played at LSU himself. He went to high school in Dallas and had a scholarship to LSU.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has trimmed down considerably. When drafted he looked like he still had some baby fat. I don’t mean that in a mean way. Just some people that’s their body type.

now he looks much different though.
@Direwolf63
He never looked like a 324 pound player in college.

He is just not built like a fat guy...similar to Tyron who plays at about 320.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like that. I can see a guy like Drummond benefitting from that. But I was really looking forward to seeing him in camp.

So, let me get this straight, though. He can't practice at all. But can we place him directly onto the 53? Of course, he'd take the place of someone else. But that's possible, right?

Groin for Drummond.

rags747

Reaction score
Eventually, this'll just be part of the uniforms in the NFL.

The shiny helmets are a great marketing canvas, but they're not ideal for player safety, which should be first.

I'm not sure how much they help, but if they help it all it's worth it.
Might as well just move on to flag football then.