Twitter: First six QBs the Cowboys will face

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
now that Mac Jones is starting in NE over that turd Scam Newton, I think the Patriots take back the AFC East... and probably beat us in the process. Though, Dak and Amari getting their redemption game in NE for that awful performance they had there in 2019 would make me very happy.

Praxit

Reaction score
...depending how we do wk 1, it sets the tone like a domino affect. But..but I like our chances. ;)..

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
If we split weeks 1-2 we should be sitting pretty at the bye
we will go 0-2 and lose close both times. Difficult first two. But I will remain optimistic even as we lose our first 2. We can easily win 9 of the next 10, or 11 if we lose at New England. But other than @ NE, @ KC and potentially @ MIN if they get their act together, the rest of the opponents are mostly cupcakes. Home against Arizona could be tough. We should sweep PHI, WAS and NYG if we stay relatively healthy. None of them have viable QBs. That's six wins there... Broncos, Falcons, Raiders home on Thanksgiving should be wins. 9 wins. Saints on the road is always tough but post-Brees and hurricane Ida they should have a down year this year. 10 wins. Panthers are a cupcake with no QB. 11 wins. If we split MIN/AZ it's 12 wins. Plenty to win the division and get at least the 3 seed, but we'd have to do better to get the bye.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Don’t be so sure of that. Either one.
on the bright side, I still have us winning 12 games despite the 0-2 start. so there's that. main thing is 6 of those 12 wins are against inferior division opponents and Dak, unlike anyone else we've had, seems to have a knack for dominating the division rivals.

ghst187

Reaction score
we will go 0-2 and lose close both times. Difficult first two. But I will remain optimistic even as we lose our first 2. We can easily win 9 of the next 10, or 11 if we lose at New England. But other than @ NE, @ KC and potentially @ MIN if they get their act together, the rest of the opponents are mostly cupcakes. Home against Arizona could be tough. We should sweep PHI, WAS and NYG if we stay relatively healthy. None of them have viable QBs. That's six wins there... Broncos, Falcons, Raiders home on Thanksgiving should be wins. 9 wins. Saints on the road is always tough but post-Brees and hurricane Ida they should have a down year this year. 10 wins. Panthers are a cupcake with no QB. 11 wins. If we split MIN/AZ it's 12 wins. Plenty to win the division and get at least the 3 seed, but we'd have to do better to get the bye.

I was with you on starting 0-2…I think it will take time for the defense to come together and I think Herbert will be a top 5 QB by the end of the season. After that, maybe too optimistic for my honest guessing. I think Wash will be a tough, tough outing. And there’s always a game or two we should win but don’t. I think I’m being optimistic to guess 9-8, 10-7.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
6-0 right out of the gate. I can live with that.

flag-wave.gif