Twitter: First six QBs the Cowboys will face

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I was with you on starting 0-2…I think it will take time for the defense to come together and I think Herbert will be a top 5 QB by the end of the season. After that, maybe too optimistic for my honest guessing. I think Wash will be a tough, tough outing. And there’s always a game or two we should win but don’t. I think I’m being optimistic to guess 9-8, 10-7.
people are vastly overrating WAS. Yeah they have a very good pass rush but what else? They aren't great against the run and the pass rushers are still very young. They got rid of their one vet they had there in Kerrigan. Their QB situation and OL just stinks. I don't see any way we lose less than 11 games, even with the 0-2 start.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I was with you on starting 0-2…I think it will take time for the defense to come together and I think Herbert will be a top 5 QB by the end of the season. After that, maybe too optimistic for my honest guessing. I think Wash will be a tough, tough outing. And there’s always a game or two we should win but don’t. I think I’m being optimistic to guess 9-8, 10-7.
people are vastly overrating WAS. Yeah they have a very good pass rush but what else? They aren't great against the run and the pass rushers are still very young. They got rid of their one vet they had there in Kerrigan. Their QB situation and OL just stinks. I don't see any way we win less than 11 games, even with the 0-2 start.
:lmao: at anyone thinking Dak won't have a lot of rust to start the season. He hasn't taken a single snap in a live game in 11 months.
Dak will have rust, but only for the first quarter or so. First few series. He'll be in midseason form by the third quarter. We might be three scores down by that point, though... it is the Bucs and Brady.

khiladi

Reaction score
Depends on if we playing on grass or turf, where our WRs like Amare have a significant advantage over DBs because of the speed, as far as “outplaying” the other QBs….

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak will have rust, but only for the first quarter or so. First few series. He'll be in midseason form by the third quarter. We might be three scores down by that point, though... it is the Bucs and Brady.

Midseason form by the 3rd quarter of his 1st game in 11 months? And virtually no practice throughout the entirety of training camp?

:lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people are vastly overrating WAS. Yeah they have a very good pass rush but what else? They aren't great against the run and the pass rushers are still very young. They got rid of their one vet they had there in Kerrigan. Their QB situation and OL just stinks. I don't see any way we lose less than 11 games, even with the 0-2 start.

Many fans don’t realize or don’t want to see that fact that the Washington defense gave up a lot of points to good offenses. Now they may improve this year, but why give them that when our own fans won’t give that we may be improved as well.
Their defense only looked great against weak offenses.

Our fans only think their defense is some fantastic juggernaut as they looked like against our 3rd and 4th team offense. How many seen a lot of them outside of our two games.

And agree, their offense is nothing to brag about. And it may not mean anything as it was preseason, but Fitz looked awful.
However our fans will not see it that way. They will use the double standard. It is preseason for them so it don’t count, but for us, our preseason sucked therefore we will suck.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Many fans don’t realize or don’t want to see that fact that the Washington defense gave up a lot of points to good offenses. Now they may improve this year, but why give them that when our own fans won’t give that we may be improved as well.
Their defense only looked great against weak offenses.

Our fans only think their defense is some fantastic juggernaut as they looked like against our 3rd and 4th team offense. How many seen a lot of them outside of our two games.

And agree, their offense is nothing to brag about. And it may not mean anything as it was preseason, but Fitz looked awful.
However our fans will not see it that way. They will use the double standard. It is preseason for them so it don’t count, but for us, our preseason sucked therefore we will suck.

The thing is their front four is elite, no question about that, but not much on the back end.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
now that Mac Jones is starting in NE over that turd Scam Newton, I think the Patriots take back the AFC East... and probably beat us in the process. Though, Dak and Amari getting their redemption game in NE for that awful performance they had there in 2019 would make me very happy.

Lot of trust in a rookie.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Brady - is better
Herbert - is better
Next 3 - who?
Mac jones- rookie

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Call me a homer but if Dak shows little or no rust, he can outplay all 6. Now does that mean we win all 6 games, hell no but I like our chances of getting off to a good start.

The problem isnt Dak. Dak pretty much outplayed all 5 QB's last year and we were only 2-3 in those games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If we split weeks 1-2 we should be sitting pretty at the bye

I agree if we win one of the first two then we should be either 5-1 or 4-2 by the bye week.

Unfortunately Belli made the right choice cutting Newton and starting Mac. By week 6 he should be rounding into form. I like the kid. I dont think that is going to be a cake walk by an stretch.