Twitter: First six QBs the Cowboys will face

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm not seeing how leaving out that our defense only gave up 13 points doesn't fit his agenda as you suggested though. Because if anything, mentioning that the defense only gave up 13 points and we still lost would help his agenda, no?
he clearly was suggesting that its an immenent loss because we only scored 9 point...but we only gave up 13, mainly because of special teams giving up a blocked punt....but as usual his fingers always point to a single player for everything that happens to the team...his agenda...if anyone can carry the label of a dak hater...its him...that much is undisputable.

interesting that you are jumping to his defense....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he clearly was suggesting that its an immenent loss because we only scored 9 point...but we only gave up 13, mainly because of special teams giving up a blocked punt....but as usual his fingers always point to a single player for everything that happens to the team...his agenda...if anyone can carry the label of a dak hater...its him...that much is undisputable.

interesting that you are jumping to his defense....
Fair enough.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree but I think Brady is more than just a good QB. He elevates all the players around him. When he is on the field, everyone else believes they can win because he is the QB. So he has a bigger impact than other QBs.

I agree but in the end it will be the Cowboys defense who has to stand up to Brady, not Dak. Dak has to go out and play well and the players around Dak need to step up, this is the world champs a team that will cause problems for every team they face. I think it is winnable but to do so will require this entire team to go out and play quality team football.