Twitter: First six QBs the Cowboys will face

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you don't think turning the football over and giving the opposing team extra possession helped in them giving up 40 points? Jesus man open your eyes....this is coming from the sites "Dak apologist". Dak has to play better.

The objective for this team is they want to control the clock and play turnover free football. You want them to put up 40 points a game while coughing up the football. What you are wanting is not only not winning football but its not even realistic.

LOL.......Of course it doesnt help. But despite a few less possessions the offense still was able to score 37 there buddy.

A few turnovers doesnt mean you have to give up 40. TD's can be held to FG's.

Defense was the #1 reason we went 1-3. Running game and Zeke probably #2. Dak prescott and the passing game was the ONLY part that showed up and kicked *** in most of those games. Only the Rams were able to corral Dak and the passing attack.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Naw it wasn't. As one of Dak's biggest fans he took part in that. He can't fumble like that to start games off. Just can't. Its not winning football.

And what about your big hero Zeke? Didnt he fumble something like 5 times in 5 games?

Dak easily made up for any early mistakes he made. Dont blame the offense buddy and skirt the real blame.

It was your boy Zeke blowing it early for the offense. And then doing little to help get us back in the game.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think the good news is ball security has been a strength of his game. So yes, the issue of turnovers the first few games last year was on him but more an exception than the rule. Don't expect that to be an issue at all going forward.

I agree with you completely. Its Dak's fault Zeke kept fumbling. I hope Dak has that all cleaned up this year. :lmao2::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the good news is ball security has been a strength of his game. So yes, the issue of turnovers the first few games last year was on him but more an exception than the rule. Don't expect that to be an issue at all going forward.
Oh I agree. That's why its not hard for me to admit that it was a issue last year. I don't think its going to be a problem going forward. Last year was just a weird year.....I don't know how or why Zeke and Dak were doing that...not to mention the receivers were dropping the football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.......Of course it doesnt help. But despite a few less possessions the offense still was able to score 37 there buddy.

A few turnovers doesnt mean you have to give up 40. TD's can be held to FG's.

Defense was the #1 reason we went 1-3. Running game and Zeke probably #2. Dak prescott and the passing game was the ONLY part that showed up and kicked *** in most of those games. Only the Rams were able to corral Dak and the passing attack.
I mean I don't really care about who was most responsible. I'm just saying none of it needs to happen. If Zeke and Dak do what they are suppose to do they gonna be alright. I expect them too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And what about your big hero Zeke? Didnt he fumble something like 5 times in 5 games?

Dak easily made up for any early mistakes he made. Dont blame the offense buddy and skirt the real blame.

It was your boy Zeke blowing it early for the offense. And then doing little to help get us back in the game.
Zeke and Dak for sure had their issues.....never doubted that. Not sure what your point is lol. You went from blaming to defense to now admitting its the offense but its Zeke. Ok lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I mean I don't really care about who was most responsible. I'm just saying none of it needs to happen. If Zeke and Dak do what they are suppose to do they gonna be alright. I expect them too.

Why don’t you care who was most responsible? That’s what everyone talks about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke and Dak for sure had their issues.....never doubted that. Not sure what your point is lol. You went from blaming to defense to now admitting its the offense but its Zeke. Ok lol.

Zeke had major issues, dak made up for whatever little negativity he had. Don’t lump dak in with the horror show that was zeke Elliott last year.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
All depends on the D. If that comes together and we limit turnovers, we could win 4-5 of those games.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
people are vastly overrating WAS. Yeah they have a very good pass rush but what else? They aren't great against the run and the pass rushers are still very young. They got rid of their one vet they had there in Kerrigan. Their QB situation and OL just stinks. I don't see any way we win less than 11 games, even with the 0-2 start.

Dak will have rust, but only for the first quarter or so. First few series. He'll be in midseason form by the third quarter. We might be three scores down by that point, though... it is the Bucs and Brady.

WFT only beat one starting QB last year that was Wentz....They lost to Daniel Jones twice and he put good points up on them...very true statement about the WFT...

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
WFT only beat one starting QB last year that was Wentz....They lost to Daniel Jones twice and he put good points up on them...very true statement about the WFT...
And we know Wentz had one foot out the door and that was week 1 when the Eagles were missing nearly their entire starting OL. The Commanders were lucky to win 7 games last year and were one of the worst 7-9 teams ever, not just one of the worst 7-9 playoff teams, but one of the worst and luckiest 7-9 teams ever... period.

-- They caught the Steelers when they were at the beginning of their demise. The other 3 NFC East teams had PIT early in the season, so they were not so lucky.
-- They caught the Eagles in week 17 when they were tanking on purpose.
-- They beat Dallas twice without Dak Prescott. If Dak plays, Cowboys win both.

so realistically, they were a 3-13 team last year, who only achieved 7 wins due to sheer luck and unlikely circumstance. People are vastly overrating them if they think WFT Commanders can even win 7 or more games this year. They have a young core of DL that is very good, one above average receiver and the rest of their team is full of holes including HC, DB, OL and most importantly QB. They still stink.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
And we know Wentz had one foot out the door and that was week 1 when the Eagles were missing nearly their entire starting OL. The Commanders were lucky to win 7 games last year and were one of the worst 7-9 teams ever, not just one of the worst 7-9 playoff teams, but one of the worst and luckiest 7-9 teams ever... period.

-- They caught the Steelers when they were at the beginning of their demise. The other 3 NFC East teams had PIT early in the season, so they were not so lucky.
-- They caught the Eagles in week 17 when they were tanking on purpose.
-- They beat Dallas twice without Dak Prescott. If Dak plays, Cowboys win both.

so realistically, they were a 3-13 team last year, who only achieved 7 wins due to sheer luck and unlikely circumstance. People are vastly overrating them if they think WFT Commanders can even win 7 or more games this year. They have a young core of DL that is very good, one above average receiver and the rest of their team is full of holes including HC, DB, OL and most importantly QB. They still stink.

I agree...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Call me a homer but if Dak shows little or no rust, he can outplay all 6. Now does that mean we win all 6 games, hell no but I like our chances of getting off to a good start.

Let me say after many years of watching the NFL I know that it is not a case of QB vs QB since the 2 will never be on the field at the same time. This game is about team vs team. I don't care if Brady has a very good game or if Dak throws for more yards than Brady all I care about is the Dallas Cowboys out playing Tampa or whatever team we face. Dak will not face Brady, the Dallas Cowboys defense will face Brady and Dak will face the Tampa defense only time they will be face to face is before and after the game. I understand the importance of the QB but this is still about which team out plays the other team.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Let me say after many years of watching the NFL I know that it is not a case of QB vs QB since the 2 will never be on the field at the same time. This game is about team vs team. I don't care if Brady has a very good game or if Dak throws for more yards than Brady all I care about is the Dallas Cowboys out playing Tampa or whatever team we face. Dak will not face Brady, the Dallas Cowboys defense will face Brady and Dak will face the Tampa defense only time they will be face to face is before and after the game. I understand the importance of the QB but this is still about which team out plays the other team.

This is true but I think the perception is the impact QBs generally have on the W/L of most games. I mean there's a reason they are paid the big bucks.