First Sunday without NFL Football

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Welcome to the first Sunday without NFL Football since September. What sports are you all watching to fill the void?
Yugoslavian dirt diving.
You have to watch it a few times to really get into it.
The champion is the one who can climb the highest and dive and survive face first into the ground.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yugoslavian dirt diving.
You have to watch it a few times to really get into it.
The champion is the one who can climb the highest and dive and survive face first into the ground.

I'll have to give it a try. I've been watching the Premier League and hockey.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'll have to give it a try. I've been watching the Premier League and hockey.
I got a few days,, I might try some hockey and see if there is any interest.
I dont disrespect the sport, I have several friends that are fans,, but I havent ever really given it a chance, so I will try.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Hornets basketball and Hurricanes hockey have me hella busy. My White Sox should be going soon too.

This is probably the first time in my life that the Cowboys look to be the least promising team that I root for, and it's crazy.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Are there girl drivers?
Evil girl drivers?
not drivers, You silly Bloke

Divers,, as in jumping from an elevated platform, ie.... Diving Board, face first into the ground.

Dirt Diving is an actual sport recognized by the YSA
Yugoslavian Sporting Association

respect it

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'd love to learn how to golf. Unfortunately, I've got a lot of snow on the ground atm haha.
OIP.E1ltNt0GNM_DwoBmXdlk3AAAAA
get some of these and you can start learning to chip in the house.:)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
OIP.E1ltNt0GNM_DwoBmXdlk3AAAAA
get some of these and you can start learning to chip in the house.:)

Hey, thankies! Plus, when I get my fursuit, I'd love to shoot a video of me driving in fursuit. Kinda like this guy BTW, having worn fursuit heads before, I can tell you that this would be MUCH harder than anything, but good training lol. The vision in fursuit heads is awful. I can only see right infront of me at best. I can't see through peripherals. I can't see down the bridge of the nose. I can only see out the eyes at best. And that's basically what this guy is working with: