Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

RIP INTIMIDATOR

th

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Hey, thankies! Plus, when I get my fursuit, I'd love to shoot a video of me driving in fursuit. Kinda like this guy BTW, having worn fursuit heads before, I can tell you that this would be MUCH harder than anything, but good training lol. The vision in fursuit heads is awful. I can only see right infront of me at best. I can't see through peripherals. I can't see down the bridge of the nose. I can only see out the eyes at best. And that's basically what this guy is working with:

lol:laugh::thumbup:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
not drivers, You silly Bloke

Divers,, as in jumping from an elevated platform, ie.... Diving Board, face first into the ground.

Dirt Diving is an actual sport recognized by the YSA
Yugoslavian Sporting Association

respect it
Respect, mon.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do like minigolf, and I hope to do that again when the weather improves. That's something else I want to do in fursuit like these guys (I DO know the guy that made this video):

Motorola

Reaction score
Welcome to the first Sunday without NFL Football since September. What sports are you all watching to fill the void?
Watched an NHL game while getting a haircut the afternoon before the Super Bowl. College basketball (men & women); as an NBA fan, I haven't tuned in since the season started two months ago...I guess the 'super team' trend has soured me (both LA teams last season, the Nets now). I have always had interest in following other sports - never felt watching them was \ is filling a "no football void". Athletic competition is good viewing...especially in the qualifying -playoff formats / phases --college baseball and softball, track & field.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Respect, mon.
Read it and laugh brother, Im only jabbing you, I want you to have a realistic understanding of when someone is joking with you.
Im a crazy bloke too.
I know my jokes arent funny most of the time..

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
When there’s no Cowboys football to watch I watch YouTube videos of plane crashes and train derailments. It makes a cold February Sunday afternoon feel like mid season

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Read it and laugh brother, Im only jabbing you, I want you to have a realistic understanding of when someone is joking with you.
Im a crazy bloke too.
I know my jokes arent funny most of the time..

But you try to be funny. In me book, that is gold!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When there’s no Cowboys football to watch I watch YouTube videos of plane crashes and train derailments. It makes a cold February Sunday afternoon feel like mid season

Those are interesting lol. I also love watching Furry YouTube (of course lol). I can't wait to kickoff my Channel.