First Sunday without NFL Football

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This season sucked so bad it's basically been an entire season without what I am used to calling football. I don't miss this inferior substatute that Roger the clown has given us. There were many weeks I didn't watch a single game because the product being provided was so inferior. I came close so many times to just saying to hell with the NFL. When it caters to the will of extreme activists, I refuse to watch it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sunday’s without football is tough.

I am just looking forward to spring at this point. It’ll be daylight savings in 4 short weeks. Before you know it.

once the weather outside is nice. Then having no football is a breeze. Go for bike rides. Hang outside.

I do like the NBA though. So I watch a solid amount of basketball.

ICP

Reaction score
Didn't miss it, honestly haven't in the last 15 years. Yeah it took 10 years for the reality oh Jerruh running the show without Jimmy to set in

Motorola

Reaction score
Enjoying watching Luka Doncic play with the Mavs.
That dude has skills, savvy, and swagger.
Krisapts Porzingis needs to stay healthy and work on his weaknesses to elevate his play to the level of Luke Doncic.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That dude has skills, savvy, and swagger.
Krisapts Porzingis needs to stay healthy and work on his weaknesses to elevate his play to the level of Luke Doncic.
I think Kristaps is what he is and will be what he is at this point.

I could be wrong though.