Video: Fish: “Cowboys Talking to KJ Wright”

817Gill

Reaction score
Fish says there’s mutual interest and they’ve been in communication. Who knows to what degree but it’s not like they aren’t acknowledging it.

He also said that Dan Quinn and Joe Whitt were not fans of Xavier Woods, I know some of you would like to know that.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Fish has really been pushing this one. I don’t see how he fits? On the field or on the cap. I’d be shocked if anything happened.
He absolutely fits on the field.

Now in regards to the cap, well let's just say he makes Stephen Jones uncomfortable with his pricetag.

He has already gone on record saying he would not give the Seahawks a hometown discount.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I agree that KJ fits this team. Actually this defense needs his expertise. He is knowledgeable on the system and can help Quinn implement it and be the leader of the defense. You trust LVE or Jaylon to run this.? I hope Fish is right on this one, i don't trust him much on anything but you know what they say about a broken clock, or a blind pig, or a ....nevermind you get the pic.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Fish says there’s mutual interest and they’ve been in communication. Who knows to what degree but it’s not like they aren’t acknowledging it.

He also said that Dan Quinn and Joe Whitt were not fans of Xavier Woods, I know some of you would like to know that.

Yes!!! Side note, we need to create an app to punch Fisher, boy is he arrogant and annoying!