Video: Fish: “Cowboys Talking to KJ Wright”

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I don't think KJW is the same player from a few years back. Seattle had a pretty terrible D last year. I think he'll have as much impact as Lee did last season (minimal)

Carson

Reaction score
If they do sign Wright, I don't think they will. Still have defensive needs all throughout the roster.
They will likely. They have 10 picks.

Only so many 1tech, corners and safeties you can pick

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If they do sign Wright, I don't think they will. Still have defensive needs all throughout the roster.

Didn't MM say they're still talking to Lee about whether or not he's coming back? Don't see them bringing Lee back AND signing Wright.......so maybe it's likely either Lee or Wright.

Carson

Reaction score
This is the type of move we need to make. Proven leader, played for a solid defense all of his career, still productive.

Would be a huge boost to the defense and a massive push into the right direction

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Didn't MM say they're still talking to Lee about whether or not he's coming back? Don't see them bringing Lee back AND signing Wright.......so maybe it's likely either Lee or Wright.
Yes, it's either Wright or Lee, not both. Much rather have the better, more durable player in Wright.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Someone has to go....... maybe Smith as a June 1 cut?

Honestly, I do not see them cutting Smith, payed his bonus too.

Jerry and friends apparently love the guy.

Fish is a total tool, his inside is that he was a drinking buddy of Jerry back in the day.

Hangs around the Star like a parasitic fly on the wall or turd...lol.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Telling him to quit posting crap on Twitter....we are not signing you bum.