Fish: Cowboys desperate to trade up

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Serious question:

Has Fish ever told the truth or been right about a prediction/hunch/“one source”?

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Or could it be that ole' Fish is the desperate one looking for clicks and views? I have pretty much moved on from Mike Fisher and his "news." And since I did move on I have had no regrets.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
the only player worth trading up for is Kayvon Thibodeaux,

Saw a interview with him last night. Blamed his lack of production on teams keying on him because of lack of talent on the Oregon defense... Plus other excuses.. I wasn't impressed..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Let's follow up sitting out free agency with a short draft class.

These are the things you can do when you've done such a good job with the roster over the years.
So they learned this great lesson with Brandon Carr, but not with Claiborne?

There's no truth to this other than the them being intrigued by a possible cheap price to deal up as opposed to other years.

And of course to keep us "relative and interesting."

They aren't trading up from 24. Promise.

rambo2

Reaction score
Or could it be that ole' Fish is the desperate one looking for clicks and views? I have pretty much moved on from Mike Fisher and his "news." And since I did move on I have had no regrets.
I love Fish. I watch him daily. He is a lot better than this site with all the crap that gets posted here.

Sydla

Reaction score
There’s been a lot of smoke around this so who knows.

If they’re giving up major capital for a WR, I’m going to scream

Granted it's Fish, so it's likely untrue.

That being said, trading into the Top 14 to get a WR would be pretty typical for those two boobs running the franchise.

I think Stephen actually believes the roster is in great shape and that he'll fix OG and DE with the bargain scrap FAs he's gonna sign in June.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Salary-dumping Cooper and then spending a 1+2 on a WR to replace him would be the epitome of mismanagement.

I could work with a 1+2 for Thibodeux or Kyle Hamilton (the latter would destroyyyyyy as the money-backer in Quinn's scheme). Don't see anyone else worth the move.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If the most recent espn mock draft is accurate, he better be desperate to move up.
All the top receivers….gone
Top CBs….gone
Penning, Zion, Green, Linderbaum, top tackles…..all gone.

Trade up or its a serious drop in talent, getting second round talent at #24.

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL.

No one has been more wrong the Fish. He pushes every single rumor he hears without actually vetting it or even seeing if it makes sense.
You are wrong. You should actually watch him.

Sydla

Reaction score
Salary-dumping Cooper and then spending a 1+2 on a WR to replace him would be the epitome of mismanagement.

I could work with a 1+2 for Thibodeux or Kyle Hamilton (the latter would destroyyyyyy as the money-backer in Quinn's scheme). Don't see anyone else worth the move.

I mean they refused to give more years and guaranteed money to Murray because their analysis told them RBs don't give you the return on that investment and then a year later used the 4th pick in the draft on a TB.

So anything is possible with these guys.