Video: Fish - Earl Thomas as Cowboys Quinn-Friendly Addition?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas already has a nut case, Hot Boyz Dlaw. Two's a crowd.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
For crying out loud just draft a impact Safety instead of trying to chase an over the hill one like HA-HA or Thomas.

Saves money and without an attitude.
Thing is i dont see them drafting a impact safety AND a 1st round corner but who knows. I dont trust that much inexperience back there

Aven8

Reaction score
Man the offseason will be long. Winter is here

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dan Quinn (DQ) would have reeled ET in at ATL if he thought he was still a viable hire. There is no reason to think DQ has changed his mind since then. For that reason, I don't think DQ wants ET. I trust DQ's decision about ET whatever it is. He knows ET better than any of us and better than anyone else in the Cowboy's FO.

JBS

Reaction score
Hell yes.

He probably doesn't make the roster. Far too much talent on this team in the secondary. See Haha Clinton Dix. I don't even remember how many days he lasted, but it wasn't many. Once those pads come on, the cream rises to the top.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Maybe a year off helped Thomas and maybe he can help the secondary? No idea what he has left. The problem now is even if you were interested what do you pay him? Does he still think he's worth 10+ million a year or is he willing to accept a deal similar to what Aldon did last year? Only way the Cowboys should even consider him. It would be a very Cowboy type signing. Troubled but talented player.