Fish: Hopkins definitely an option for Cowboys

rambo2

Reaction score
Actually Darnold is probably the most talented QB Shanagan has had since Matt Ryan. I expect him to make Darnold look solid.
Maybe so, but he could see ghosts and don't know what the others will do. Seattle should be good. Then we have Philly, Dallas, and Detroit that should be good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He said that it was unlikely this morning.
Gotcha. I don't watch him usually so I didn't know that. That said, why did he run with the article? He fully knows, especially since he is at the star daily.Tells me he has his marching orders.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
whew I have triggered someone I see. Your better than that. I read it because it was posted in here. I don't search this junk out otherwise. I realize you disagree. THATS FAIR, just say it and move on man. Its really fine, I could care less. I don't fall into any camp.
How much less could you care?
Triggered me? Bahaha.. if you think anything in a Dallas Cowboys fan forum could"Trigger," me..... you haven't a clue about life.

rambo2

Reaction score
Gotcha. I don't watch him usually so I didn't know that. That said, why did he run with the article? He fully knows, especially since he is at the star daily.Tells me he has his marching orders.
It looks like he ran the article because it was Calvin Watkins that said it was an option. Fish said tonight that he didn't think they would do it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It looks like he ran the article because it was Calvin Watkins that said it was an option. Fish said tonight that he didn't think they would do it.
giphy.gif

J-man

Reaction score
I don't who is worse, Fish, Kiper or the just mention the cowboys as click bait people.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hopkins might, indeed, be an option for the Cowboys, but if so, he'd be one that they can ill afford financially. :omg:

Mattitude

Reaction score
Difference is contender and favorite. Difference is divisional round and reaching superbowl

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You know who really is a terrible sports reporter/journalist? That Tom Downy nitwit on Chat Sports or whatever.. He's always making up clickbait, nonsense rumors. No credibility whatsoever...