Fish: Hopkins definitely an option for Cowboys

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are the one that puts a link that shows what the guy said and then you say he was dead wrong.
I’ll play along for a while. He said the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature and we were going to start finding out and that he would be right. Zeke ended up with just under 900 yards and averaged only 3.8 a carry and was released after the season and is still unsigned. How was Fisher right?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fish needed an article so this was easy clickbait for him to write. He knows this is highly unlikely.
he stated it was unlikely.... bt you think he stinks, so you dont listen to him, but you comment on his reasoning for writing an article????????

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ll play along for a while. He said the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature and we were going to start finding out and that he would be right. Zeke ended up with just under 900 yards and averaged only 3.8 a carry and was released after the season and is still not signed. How was Fisher right?
He said that he wouldn’t be back on his current contract and he was right. He said if he rushed for 1400 yards and 14 tds like Belt suggested that he would be back on a cheaper deal. Nothing wrong about that at all. He said it was premature at that time which was at the beginning of camp. Nothing wrong about that either.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He said that he wouldn’t be back on his current contract and he was right. He said if he rushed for 1400 yards and 14 tds like Belt suggested that he would be back on a cheaper deal. Nothing wrong about that at all. He said it was premature at that time which was at the beginning of camp. Nothing wrong about that either.
He was pumping Zeke up right from the start, talking about how quick and fast he looked. He said at the very end of the video, the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature and that he would end up being right. He thought Zeke would have a great season and would still be with the Cowboys and he was wrong! His career is over in Dallas, and so far he’s still unsigned. I’m still looking for his tweet that was posted 2 to 3 weeks before Zeke was released, where he was continuing to say Zeke wouldn’t be released. You’re the only one that wants to argue this. There’s really no point discussing it any further.

rambo2

Reaction score
He was pumping Zeke up right from the start, talking about how quick and fast he looked. He said at the very end of the video, the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature and that he would end up being right. He thought Zeke would have a great season and would still be with the Cowboys and he was wrong! His career is over in Dallas, and so far he’s still unsigned. I’m still looking for his tweet that was posted 2 to 3 weeks before Zeke was released, where he was continuing to say Zeke wouldn’t be released. You’re the only one that wants to argue this. There’s really no point discussing it any further.
Strange take on your part. The video is there for everybody to see.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Strange take on your part. The video is there for everybody to see.
It’s a strange take on your part because you’re the only one who’s arguing about what’s in the video. The video was posted last year and it’s obvious what Fish is saying. Just read the comments in the thread. I’ve posted the link to the video several times here but you’re the only one who’s refuting what he’s saying.

rambo2

Reaction score
It’s a strange take on your part because you’re the only one who’s arguing about what’s in the video. The video was posted last year and it’s obvious what Fish is saying. Just read the comments in the thread. I’ve posted the link to the video several times here but you’re the only one who’s refuting what he’s saying.
Didn't Big Dog Cowboy agree with me at 11:13 am? I don't see anybody say that they watched the video and agreed with you. The video is there for everybody to see.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know it doesn't make sense to pay Gallup that much to be a 4th WR. I'm not suggesting it as a template but this is the opportunity at hand. You add Hopkins and now you've put yourself in position to be one of the favorites to win a title.

That's how paying a 4th WR that kind of salary makes sense for this year. The Lombardi Trophy.

Are there enough balls to go around? No. This isn't about shifting the offensive philosophy away from the running game. Everyone would have to sacrifice personal stats for the overall good of the offense. This is about taxing playoff defenses with just too many weapons to account for on the field.

Tony Pollard can make a play to win a game. CeeDee Lamb can make a play to win a game. Brandin Cooks can make a play to win a game. DeAndre Hopkins can make a play to win a game. These guys not only can but they thrive on it. They're playmakers.

That's a lot for any playoff defense to handle. To the point of system failure I believe and we haven't even accounted for the new annoying gnat running around the field. You ever try to tackle a midget? They are amazingly elusive. Like Rocky and the chicken.

Upset the apple cart and go for it.
if dalvin cook was available and you sign one either cook or Hopkins, who would you choose?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Didn't Big Dog Cowboy agree with me at 11:13 am? I don't see anybody say that they watched the video and agreed with you. The video is there for everybody to see.
He agreed that if Zeke rushed for 1400 yards and 14 TDs that Fish wouldn’t cut him. That’s exactly what Fish said, he’s not cutting Zeke if he rushes for 1400 yards and 14 TDs. However, he wasn’t going to cut Zeke anyway. Lol You and I are arguing something totally different. Fish was convinced Zeke still had it and would prove people wrong. Watch the video! He was scoffing at those who were writing Zeke off. He said the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature and that he would end up being right. Right now his career is dead. The Cowboys cut him and we’re almost in June and he’s still unsigned.

rambo2

Reaction score
He agreed that if Zeke rushed for 1400 yards and 14 TDs that Fish wouldn’t cut him. That’s exactly what Fish said, he’s not cutting Zeke if he rushes for 1400 yards and 14 TDs. However, he wasn’t going to cut Zeke anyway. Lol He was convinced Zeke still had it and would prove people wrong. Watch the video! He was scoffing at those who were writing Zeke off. He said the death of Ezekiel Elliott career is way way premature and then he would end up being right. Right now his career is dead. The Cowboys cut him and we’re almost in June and he’s still unsigned.
You need to watch the video again and listen very carefully with an open mind.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Fisher is not a journalist. He will say something to get clicks because that's how he gets paid.

Like I said before, at the Ranch he tried to get you to pay for insider information and it was nothing that wasn't known or just a complete lie.

Fisher is basically a carnival barker or a snake oil salesman, making a sale is what matters.

To the bald man, this product will give you a full head of hair in 30 days. To the fat person, this belt will help you lose 10 pounds in a week just sitting in your recliner. The Jon Lovitz liar character, "yeah that's it, that's it". That's Fisher.

It's on you if you're gullible enough to believe.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You need to watch the video again and listen very carefully with an open mind.
I watched the video several times but you’re in denial. He clearly thought Zeke still had it and would prove people wrong. Fish was the one who ended up being proven wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol, he said that he wouldn’t be back under the contract that he had many times. Even in the video that you are ranting about.
He said a lot more than that in the video but you keep ignoring it. Lol Anyone who can put two and two together knows what he was saying. I provided you a link, now provide me with one and stop wasting time.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The 49ers will need to get lucky at qb. They may not get past the Seahawks.
Actually Darnold is probably the most talented QB Shanagan has had since Matt Ryan. I expect him to make Darnold look solid.

Carson

Reaction score
Fisher is not a journalist. He will say something to get clicks because that's how he gets paid.

Like I said before, at the Ranch he tried to get you to pay for insider information and it was nothing that wasn't known or just a complete lie.

Fisher is basically a carnival barker or a snake oil salesman, making a sale is what matters.

To the bald man, this product will give you a full head of hair in 30 days. To the fat person, this belt will help you lose 10 pounds in a week just sitting in your recliner. The Jon Lovitz liar character, "yeah that's it, that's it". That's Fisher.

It's on you if you're gullible enough to believe.
Pretty much sums it up.

I’m sure 31 other teams will view him as an “option”, see if they can afford him and will it improve their team.

In reality he will have like 3-4 suitors and it won’t be Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he stated it was unlikely.... bt you think he stinks, so you dont listen to him, but you comment on his reasoning for writing an article????????
whew I have triggered someone I see. Your better than that. I read it because it was posted in here. I don't search this junk out otherwise. I realize you disagree. THATS FAIR, just say it and move on man. Its really fine, I could care less. I don't fall into any camp.