Fish: Hopkins definitely an option for Cowboys

rambo2

Reaction score
Everything he said was dead wrong! You’re completely in denial. Lol Zeke got cut and here we are almost in June and he’s still unsigned.
Lol, that's unbelievable that you belive that. He said that he wouldn’t be on the team with that contract. He said he would be back if he rushed for 1400 yards and 14 tds. What's dead wrong about that?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol, that's unbelievable that you belive that. He said that he wouldn’t be on the team with that contract. He said he would be back if he rushed for 1400 yards and 14 tds. What's dead wrong about that?
What’s unbelievable is you trying to defend what he said. Lol He kept pumping up Zeke talking about how quick and fast he looked. Right at the very end of the video he said the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature. He was wrong! I wish I could find the tweet that was posted on the board 2 to 3 weeks before Zeke was cut where he claimed Zeke wouldn’t be cut. That probably still wouldn’t convince you that was wrong. Lol

rambo2

Reaction score
What’s unbelievable is you trying to defend what he said. Lol He kept pumping up Zeke talking about how quick and fast he looked. Right at the very end of the video he said the death of Ezekiel Elliott’s career is way way premature. He was wrong! I wish I could find the tweet that was posted on the board 2 to 3 weeks before Zeke was cut where he claimed Zeke wouldn’t be cut. That’s still probably wouldn’t convince you that was wrong. Lol
He wasn't wrong.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Cooks is gonna prove to be a nice player, but NOT a difference maker....why not sign Hopkins and remove all doubt!!!
Hopkins does not remove all doubt. If anything he is the very definition of doubt. On a reasonable one year show me something deal for sure sign me up. On a 5 year deal with 50 million in guarantees not a chance. This clown refuses to be humbled and wants his retirement bag. There will be a sad team in the very near future because of him and I hope it is not us.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Fisher did charge for his insider articles back on The Ranch site, which he ran into the ground.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You wasted everyone's time.
Tried giving you a chance but I’m done wasting my time with you permanently. :thumbup: You’re one of the biggest wastes of time on this board.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Even if he did say something that ended up being incorrect. Many times he is making an opinion statement, or something based upon people he knows.... if it ends up being wrong, who cares? No media person is always correct. People just wake up and it makes them happier to say this person sucks, that person sucks, this person is a moron, that person is a moron.... must just make them feel better about themselves.

I coached 6 seasons of varsity HS softball at 2 different HS. We won 5 league titles and had.... if I remember for correctly, for sure 3 undefeated league seasons I think 2 1 loss league seasons, and the worst one was a 3 loss season. Both schools hadnt wona league title in more than 15 years before I got there, yet I still had parents in the stands talking about how horrible I was. Same here.... people that dont have a clue about doing the job sit in here and call people morons. Just gets old.

How about.. you know, I dont really care for Fisher's style. Just not my thing. Fine. But to call a guy who has made a decent living at his craft a total moron????
That’s amazing brother. The only thing I have an issue with fisher about is one how he reports stuff that already happened like he was first and two when he went on a rant about cowboys fans and how we’re unworthy and entitled and how we should be happy we won in the 90s lol. He constantly lets Jerry and the cowboys off the hook. And we should be privileged to have won 27 years ago.

rambo2

Reaction score
Tried giving you a chance but I’m done wasting my time with you permanently. :thumbup: You’re one of the biggest wastes of time on this board.
You are the one that puts a link that shows what the guy said and then you say he was dead wrong.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That’s amazing brother. The only thing I have an issue with fisher about is one how he reports stuff that already happened like he was first and two when he went on a rant about cowboys fans and how we’re unworthy and entitled and how we should be happy we won in the 90s lol. He constantly lets Jerry and the cowboys off the hook. And we should be privileged to have won 27 years ago.
Ive heard exactly what he has said about Cowboys fans... and imo he is right. 1st, I never heard him let the cowboys off the hook. What I heard him say is that just because we are the Cowboys doesnt mean we somehow have an edge. Just because we have a rich history doesnt somehow mean we deserve to win today. Just because we are the cowboys, doesnt mean we want to win anymore than Jets fans.I cant say I disagree with him on any of that. He is just being realistic. The rues of the game changed with the salary cap and he is accepting of the fact that winning a SB is damn hard..... anything incorrect with that?

Again, if you can give me a specific video of him trying to puff is chest and take some "Credit," for being first to report something, Im all ears.

I think the guys is pretty self deprecating most of the time. Even says hey, my show on youtube is free and if you think anything you heard here today was informative and entertaining, subscribe because it is worth every penny..... now thats funny....lol

But in any event, when you are paid to give opinions... you will always piss people off if you actually give opinions. I personally enjoy the guy and his show. But to each their own.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and he has also stated many times that Zeke is getting some humble pie right now. Fisher said for weeks that Zeke would likely not be back.

People hear what they want to hear.

rambo2

Reaction score
and he has also stated many times that Zeke is getting some humble pie right now. Fisher said for weeks that Zeke would likely not be back.

People hear what they want to hear.
And he acts like it's a big deal that Zeke hasn't signed with another team. I'll go out on a limb that Zeke will get some offers when other backs get injured.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
And he acts like it's a big deal that Zeke hasn't signed with another team. I'll go out on a limb that Zeke will get some offers when other backs get injured.
and if zeke doesnt sign, then it would prove you dont know what you are talking about and are a moron.....lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fish needed an article so this was easy clickbait for him to write. He knows this is highly unlikely.