Fish - Is Cowboys Jaylon Smith A 'Home Run'? Or a 'Foul Ball'?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Question:

If Dallas had waited and got Jaylon in the fourth, would people be so likely to look down on him?

I don't think so. It's not his draft position (the 2016 draft had so many hits how could you complain) or contract. Its the fact he's a terrible football player. He could be an UFA getting minimum wage, I'd still want him off the field.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Question:

If Dallas had waited and got Jaylon in the fourth, would people be so likely to look down on him?
he wouldnt have made it to the 4th. If i remember the jags were going to pick him a couple picks later. And settled for Jack.

Kaiser

Reaction score
he wouldnt have made it to the 4th. If i remember the jags were going to pick him a couple picks later. And settled for Jack.

It was the Patriots, several national sportswriters said they were preparing to trade up in the 2nd to take him in the middle of the round.

Twin928

Reaction score
Question:

Wouldn’t of lasted until the 4th New England was snatching him with the next pic that’s why they traded back up into the second round it’s a video on YouTube his documentary following his draft dropping the link