Fish is on Lance's bandwagon, at least for one OTS

CWR

Reaction score
They will never pay Dak more mega million$.

There is still the $40 million dead cap in 2025 and the $12 mill in 2026.

Why add anymore cap to that mess?

Dak had his chances.

Making the boss man cry in front of millions….bad idea Dak.
You act as of they operate on logic.

I'd say it's 60/40 Dak gets paid, if not higher. Lance showing out may reduce those odds.

Doesn't matter if you love or hate Dak. Trey Lance actually being legit would be awesome for the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You always say that to other posters. Well, if Dak does not get extended will you find another team too? This is not a one way street you live on.
I support the Dallas Cowboys, not my hurt feelings as to who I wish was or wasn't here.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yup.

Also, he’s had several training camps already.

With that genius HC in SF.

Lance isn’t a rookie.
Right now, we'll simply have to hope that the reports of Lance "looking very impressive" in OTAs are for real. It's been reported previously that his problems were more mental than physical. His pro football experience has been termed as "inadequate" in the past, due to "inexperience."

Let's see if that's still the case, or not, once TC gets underway. He states that his mental situation has never been better and that his newfound confidence is at an all-time high. We're soon about to see for ourselves if he's able to cope with both the mental and physical demands that being a Cowboys QB entails. Let's hope that's more than just "hype" and something far more legitimate to behold. I'm really looking forward to TC.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next decision for the board?

Will Trey start game 1 or will he have to wait till game 2?

I've got to go with game 1.
He's already living in Daks head rent free.
My advice to Dak, start hold out now, then start looking for a trade with a multi year decent payday while he may find one.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Seems sometimes as if the Braintrust at The Star is intent to push Lance down our throats.
Now Fish too?

Me chaps, as Marvin Gaye would ask, "What's going on"?

Wow did he just say that the Scout has been primarily run by Cooper Rush??? Pretty sure he did.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score

My advice to Dak, start hold out now, then start looking for a trade with a multi year decent payday while he may find one.
Just wait until that first loss of the season!

Chasing6

Reaction score

What board?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
The team has indicated that Lance is going to get plenty of reps this preseason, so everyone will be able to judge him at that point.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dude, it’s Fisher. Trash media. Don’t get sucked.
I find Fish to be credible. I also find it odd that anyone who is calling Fish a liar is also calling Dak a liar. He raved about Lance too. No - not even Fish - is saying that he is taking Dak's job. But the notion that the trade is already declared a waste seems to be premature.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems sometimes as if the Braintrust at The Star is intent to push Lance down our throats.
Now Fish too?

Me chaps, as Marvin Gaye would ask, "What's going on"?

If this kid can pass on the same level as Dak(which isn't saying much here) his running will be a major difference at QB for us.
Plus the team will play for him as he is not the spoiled overpaid prima donna like his counterpart!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I find Fish to be credible. I also find it odd that anyone who is calling Fish a liar is also calling Dak a liar. He raved about Lance too. No - not even Fish - is saying that he is taking Dak's job. But the notion that the trade is already declared a waste seems to be premature.
:lmao:Fish = credible? Come on man.. :lmao2: