Fish is on Lance's bandwagon, at least for one OTS

Chasing6

Reaction score
I find Fish to be credible. I also find it odd that anyone who is calling Fish a liar is also calling Dak a liar. He raved about Lance too. No - not even Fish - is saying that he is taking Dak's job. But the notion that the trade is already declared a waste seems to be premature.
I really would hope an NFL QB on year 4 should be able to have good footwork, good ball fakes, and hit open receivers with basically no coverage.

If this is a huge improvement for Trance. I am happy for him and also have a better understanding of why the Niners let him go.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
:lmao:Fish = credible? Come on man.. :lmao2:
He qualified his statements, publicly stated the coaches agree (so if he's lying there would be blowback) and then said even DAK agreed. It's going to take more than condescending, dismissive quips to compete with that evidence.

BTW, he also stated that he understood people might run with it. Did you even watch the video? "C'mon!!!"

Chasing6

Reaction score
He qualified his statements, publicly stated the coaches agree (so if he's lying there would be blowback) and then said even DAK agreed. It's going to take more than condescending, dismissive quips to compete with that evidence.

BTW, he also stated that he understood people might run with it. Did you even watch the video? "C'mon!!!"
He also made it very clear that he was no competition to Dak. The kid can only go up and he needs all the reassurance he can get at this point in his career.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We will find out in training camp. The question is if Dak does not extend by the end of Summer, when do you get Lance real NFL reps because it make no sense to not get him out there if Dak is not returning.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We will find out in training camp. The question is if Dak does not extend by the end of Summer, when do you get Lance real NFL reps because it make no sense to not get him out there if Dak is not returning.
We are All-IN.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I really would hope an NFL QB on year 4 should be able to have good footwork, good ball fakes, and hit open receivers with basically no coverage.

If this is a huge improvement for Trance. I am happy for him and also have a better understanding of why the Niners let him go.
I think the main point that Fish is making is that 1) Trey knew the offense, 2) Looked very good running the offense (against air), 3) had legit buzz among coaches and players. Anyone trashing Fish for this is just being reflexively negative.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seems sometimes as if the Braintrust at The Star is intent to push Lance down our throats.
Now Fish too?

Me chaps, as Marvin Gaye would ask, "What's going on"?

hello Mr Gimme----kind of took a little break from all of the action here.....but i see you are still holding up the fort?.....i was so angry at how we got crushed in wild card game

and then when Jerry says "we are all in" this season and does next to nothing.....but after a break i said fanzone is still cool lets go check it out....i think we may dominate in

the season but struggle in playoffs as usual....or maybe we get some momentum and hold it up?....i realize we have several rookies but our O line will get better as season

progresses...and our receiving corps may surprise everyone....i am just hoping we pick up another solid RB.....well...we will see?....anyway glad to see you are still holding up

the fort

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are All-IN.
Chasing---Dak should have been wrapped up long ago now we will have to pay through the nose....and if they are still holding out that Lance will be the savior then i really feel

sorry for Cowboys "Brain-Trust"....but maybe i am all washed up and Lance becomes the guy SF has???....i will say this....Jerry and Stephen are not "sound" negotiators when

it comes to contracts....but we will see???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who said I got taken, rocky person?
It is out there for inquiry.
We are stuck, after all, for the time being, with the God lawful Chokota Prescott.
mr Gimme---- maybe the Dallas "Brain-Trust" has already figured out Lance will be the Savior of Cowboys and in part the NFL????.....if i were a betting man i would not put a penny on it...but what do i khow?....hey but we are "all in this season"....cause that is what Jerry said.....that has to make it true?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No, I don’t watch any of his crap or Colon Cowturd or Stephen ******* Smith. Do you? They’re all out for clicks and you click. You’ve been sucked.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
hello Mr Gimme----kind of took a little break from all of the action here.....but i see you are still holding up the fort?.....i was so angry at how we got crushed in wild card game

and then when Jerry says "we are all in" this season and does next to nothing.....but after a break i said fanzone is still cool lets go check it out....i think we may dominate in

the season but struggle in playoffs as usual....or maybe we get some momentum and hold it up?....i realize we have several rookies but our O line will get better as season

progresses...and our receiving corps may surprise everyone....i am just hoping we pick up another solid RB.....well...we will see?....anyway glad to see you are still holding up

the fort
So glad to see you.

It is touching that you are so enthused about 2024.

But the vibes I am getting for our inaction in personnel are upsetting.
Think of the word tank in 2024.
Even if we kick Dak to the sidewalk who will lead? Lance? Who?

Me faves will be watching our secondary become dominant unlike last year. LB corps will also be intriguing to watch.

But for now, everything screams tank.

Good chap, pls. I will be needing Double Plats when we play the Ravens, Lions, 49ers and Texans.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
No, I don’t watch any of his crap or Colon Cowturd or Stephen ******* Smith. Do you? They’re all out for clicks and you click. You’ve been sucked.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence as well. You have strong opinions but you're not informed...carry on.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Between the ears problems routinely occur with inexperienced QBs that haven't had the backing to find success. Let's see if those things change. In TC, Lance will be given generous amounts of time to prove or disprove his capabilities. Many on this website will be intrigued witnesses. The training camp soon scheduled to get underway will offer more excitement than TC has generated in years. I can hardly wait to see that.
I can't remember where I read it but I read that Lance only had 26 starts between high school and college. That doesn't sound right and if that's true he is raw as they come. I see a lot of Josh Rosen who looked good throwing the ball but was not a good decision maker.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'm not the one in betrayal as a "fan". You and your groupies are.
Umm, you mean the majority of the people on this board. Not sure if you have seen the polls, maybe you have. Slak isn't looked upon as a good QB here now.

Slak is not represented here well at all, the "groupies" you refer too are actually the majority, which makes you, rockhead and a few others the actual groupies who care more for a player than a team. I guess this is typical for newer fans who grew up after FA and weren't for the Cowboys glory days.

Too bad you missed the best Cowboys football ever where choke artist QBs (Morton, White, etc) were replaced, while nowadays they are considered for record breaking contracts.

I feel sorry for you.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It could be a lot of things:
  • It could be building Lance up to develop trade suitors.
  • It could be just the usual hype from the Jones machine
  • It could be that Lance is actually showing some real improvement.
  • It could be all of the above.
I’m always skeptical of any kind of hype this time of year when players are in shorts and no pads. It’s not that hard to throw passes well when you aren’t running for your life.
Lance is the preseason QB.
Jerry likes eyeballs.
Lance gives some meaning to the preseason.

conner01

Reaction score
I’m interested to see how he’s progressed, but I do have to question if this is also about Dak’s contract. There seems to be a big Lance push heading into TC, and I have questions as to why. Is it legit excitement or contract negotiation driven. Time will tell.
He’s had a year to watch and learn so why not give him as many reps to see what he’s learned? I don’t see agenda just common sense aporoach